no ranks at no fly at the moment

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
That's happened several times before to me, i see my rank as ^ Private or something like that but points appears normally. Sometimes it happens to me, sometimes i see how game titles somebody old cock as "noob-private." Every time that happens to me, next day everything is ok again so don't worry guys if that happens to you.

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
yeah ive seen it before on there and as my rank is quite low anyway i neer mind lol, is this the same isse that sometimes doesnt allow use of weapon unlocks>?

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
There is difference that No unlocks -problem is solved if you disconnect and join back. But that don't help to that Private rank -problem. But like said it does not matter, you got your points still normally. I tested that when it happened to me couple times.

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
ok so i now see python files with access to the bf2 server,we was going to try and use the mod so my question is have we ? lol because ive stopped the server restarted still fuck all to get global ranks fixed lmao

lakaelo

NRU Heed
ok so i now see python files with access to the bf2 server,we was going to try and use the mod so my question is have we ? lol because ive stopped the server restarted still fuck all to get global ranks fixed lmao

dont know about the python files. lmao i start, stopped, restart that bitch nearly 20 times with different settings but still no global ranks.

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
What's so important about those ranks, it's still just shoot and hit something....am i a general or private..or a cock......it still no difference for playing

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
not a bad thing . private is good. makes me feel better than getting destoyed as a captain or whatever i am :)

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
<UseGlobalRank>true</UseGlobalRank>
<UseGlobalUnlocks>true</UseGlobalUnlocks>
<RadioSpamInterval>6</RadioSpamInterval>
<RadioMaxSpamFlagCount>6</RadioMaxSpamFlagCount>
<RadioBlockedDurationTime>30</RadioBlockedDurationTime>
<DemoQuality>1</DemoQuality>
<Ranked>false</Ranked>

well according to the default profile the bf2 server is unranked ?