no ranks at no fly at the moment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
due some issues the no fly server running without showing the global player rank at the moment.

but the server is still ranked, only not showing the player ranks.

we look at this prob to found why it is lol annoying server cock it is. lol

That's happened several times before to me, i see my rank as ^ Private or something like that but points appears normally. Sometimes it happens to me, sometimes i see how game titles somebody old cock as "noob-private." Every time that happens to me, next day everything is ok again so don't worry guys if that happens to you.

yeah ive seen it before on there and as my rank is quite low anyway i neer mind lol, is this the same isse that sometimes doesnt allow use of weapon unlocks>?

There is difference that No unlocks -problem is solved if you disconnect and join back. But that don't help to that Private rank -problem. But like said it does not matter, you got your points still normally. I tested that when it happened to me couple times.

ok so i now see python files with access to the bf2 server,we was going to try and use the mod so my question is have we ? lol because ive stopped the server restarted still fuck all to get global ranks fixed lmao

ok so i now see python files with access to the bf2 server,we was going to try and use the mod so my question is have we ? lol because ive stopped the server restarted still fuck all to get global ranks fixed lmao

dont know about the python files. lmao i start, stopped, restart that bitch nearly 20 times with different settings but still no global ranks.

What's so important about those ranks, it's still just shoot and hit something....am i a general or private..or a cock......it still no difference for playing

not a bad thing . private is good. makes me feel better than getting destoyed as a captain or whatever i am :)

<UseGlobalRank>true</UseGlobalRank>
<UseGlobalUnlocks>true</UseGlobalUnlocks>
<RadioSpamInterval>6</RadioSpamInterval>
<RadioMaxSpamFlagCount>6</RadioMaxSpamFlagCount>
<RadioBlockedDurationTime>30</RadioBlockedDurationTime>
<DemoQuality>1</DemoQuality>
<Ranked>false</Ranked>

well according to the default profile the bf2 server is unranked ?

cocks total cocks the server has been running in unranked mode all fixed now i just went in and tried it :D

to the cocks who played on there guess what u lost points lmao :D

Lol, sniff what a loss. :D Never cared about points after i got all unlocks. Im more feeling player who wants pwn and t-bag and do crazy stuff. :D

miehekkäällä tavalla tottakai.. lmao :D

Users who are viewing this thread