no pm showing in inbox or out

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by fucoffhackers, 21 December 2012.

1. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

hi sam if i go to pmessages and do folder picker go to inbox or sent items it says they are empty but i have defo recieved one and sent three ?
    any clues ?
    thnks, rich.

2. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

hi sam more precise info . in pm's inbox says 0 sent items 0 but go to edit folders it shows 1 in inbox and 3 in sent that i cannot view ?

3. samoz83

NRU Heed

Very weird, I was editing the options earlier for PM's try sending me one to see if it works and if I can reply. For some reason I don't have any sent messages either even though I've sent some, but I do still have my inbox messages. My satistics say you should have 3 and 1 as you say, you made sure you haven't got a filter applied at the bottom of the inbox page etc?

Edit: Just noticed the default setting for users is to not "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" you can change it under your settings.

Everyone remember to look under your settings and profile settings and update accordingly :)

4. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Rich you have to chance settings to save copy of sent PMs yourself. I noticed that when i explored new site and checked options. You can fix that by clicking Settings from right up corner of screen, then click General settings. Find "Send private messages" and choose "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Go down and save changes. => Problem solved :)

#4 SCAR-H1988, 21 December 2012
    Last edited: 21 December 2012
  5. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

thanks heik i have allready done that but no luck , rich :}

6. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Hopefully somebody wiser can help you, if settings are right it's probably some kind of bug of new forum.

7. samoz83

NRU Heed

I'm slightly confuzzled when you click on it they show? But if you click the inbox link they don't? It's the same page :confused:

8. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

hi Sam' have copied some info that may help you see below ,, btw did you get my pm's

Folder Picker
    Inbox (0 Messages)Sent Items (0 Messages)Folder Controls
    Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Folder Controls
    Sent Items contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Standard Folders
    Empty Folder Inbox Messages:3..Empty Folder Sent Items Messages:7...

Inbox
    Date Title / Sender

22-12-2012
    01:04
    yeah !!!
    nao07
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21-12-2012
    14:23
    Re: messages
    samoz83
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19-12-2012
    20:39
    Re: hi heik you are definitely on my friends list :]
    Heikkinen88

9. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

and also

Folder Controls
    Inbox contains 3 messages. You have 10 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed. (Empty Folder)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice