no pm showing in inbox or out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
hi sam if i go to pmessages and do folder picker go to inbox or sent items it says they are empty but i have defo recieved one and sent three ?
any clues ?
thnks, rich.

hi sam more precise info . in pm's inbox says 0 sent items 0 but go to edit folders it shows 1 in inbox and 3 in sent that i cannot view ?

Very weird, I was editing the options earlier for PM's try sending me one to see if it works and if I can reply. For some reason I don't have any sent messages either even though I've sent some, but I do still have my inbox messages. My satistics say you should have 3 and 1 as you say, you made sure you haven't got a filter applied at the bottom of the inbox page etc?

Edit: Just noticed the default setting for users is to not "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" you can change it under your settings.

Everyone remember to look under your settings and profile settings and update accordingly :)

Rich you have to chance settings to save copy of sent PMs yourself. I noticed that when i explored new site and checked options. You can fix that by clicking Settings from right up corner of screen, then click General settings. Find "Send private messages" and choose "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Go down and save changes. => Problem solved :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks heik i have allready done that but no luck , rich :}

Hopefully somebody wiser can help you, if settings are right it's probably some kind of bug of new forum.

I'm slightly confuzzled when you click on it they show? But if you click the inbox link they don't? It's the same page :confused:

hi Sam' have copied some info that may help you see below ,, btw did you get my pm's

Folder Picker
Inbox (0 Messages)Sent Items (0 Messages)Folder Controls
Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Folder Controls
Sent Items contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Standard Folders
Empty Folder Inbox Messages:3..Empty Folder Sent Items Messages:7...

Inbox
Date Title / Sender

22-12-2012
01:04
yeah !!!
nao07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21-12-2012
14:23
Re: messages
samoz83
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19-12-2012
20:39
Re: hi heik you are definitely on my friends list :]
Heikkinen88

and also

Folder Controls
Inbox contains 3 messages. You have 10 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Users who are viewing this thread