no one play in bf2 server no more......sad face.....only server i like.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

MADMONKmpk

15 Mar 2012
hi all. was very disappointed to find out that bf2 servers are closed, but a big thanks to all involved in sorting what we bf2 players needed to keep playing. since downloading and installing bf2hub all seems great but no one seems to be playing on your servers. always have a great time playing no fly server even if I am really shockingly shit at it. are you all playing bf3 or something now?

Partially due to currently being unranked I think, which we are looking into at the moment

Hello MadMonk, I keep myself asking the same question.
When I enter the server at the time I usually play, there are only the bots and 1 or 2 players. Weeks ago there would have been approximately 28.

Our No Fly server has always been teeming with regulars.
It’s the regulars I would like to turn to: Please don’t stop playing right now.
The server may be unranked at the moment and we don’t have our unlocks but please don’t let these aspects be the only criteria by which to decide whether to play or not.
When we stand together, this will only be a passing phase

Please don’t hesitate to flock to our No Fly server like you used to do it in “the good old days”.
I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon. :)

We had trouble with the Bots and our Hoster set the Server unranked. Time,Date could not have been worse in this critical time after Gamespy shutdown. Hope we get the players back!

Sorry not been on for a while - lost my job so JSA has me looking for work - that's taking up a lot of my time - and the jobs that the missus has me doing - then shock horror I see an e-mail saying I cannot play BF2, not tried the game yet so have no idea what's going on - so I will have to investigate when time allows

Sorry not been on for a while - lost my job so JSA has me looking for work - that's taking up a lot of my time - and the jobs that the missus has me doing - then shock horror I see an e-mail saying I cannot play BF2, not tried the game yet so have no idea what's going on - so I will have to investigate when time allows

Hello warspite, I am sorry to hear that and I hope that you will find a new job soon.
Take all the time you need to sort things out.
I wish you all the best.

It was so good to see so many regulars in BF2 yesterday evening.

I hope that we can get back to normal somehow – not only within the period of two hours in the early evening but also later on so that the night owls among us may enjoy one or two games, too.

Thank you, gentlemen, please keep on dropping by. :)

Odp: no one play in bf2 server no more......sad face.....only server i like.

Same as above, I hope the more I can play with you all like the good old days. There was me for a few days for health reasons, and now I see that the server is empty :-( I do not want to play on other servers because it is pointless.
Nowhere has such a climate as NRU. I hope to come back the good old days.

me to...Sometimessssssssss

when no-fly is'nt running yet mabey we can hop into an other server with al NRU-members to tea-bagg other strangers ...it is an option mabey!!

so i can believe your server is coming back alive in the next time?
I often try to join and start a game but unfortunatly the critical mass of players is missing. On the other hand, have an eye on all the other serves in your search menu. There are sometimes less than 150 players online on the servers.

It´s a shame that they ( EA , game spy ) killed this game. For me its just the mother of all battlefields... Me and some of my friends still play and are looking for playworth servers like NRU. see u and good luck for bf2

when no-fly is'nt running yet mabey we can hop into an other server with al NRU-members to tea-bagg other strangers ...it is an option mabey!!

well mr. prooi XD we can always annoy the panda nation server :p

well mr. prooi XD we can always annoy the panda nation server :p

I was there yesterday eve without unlocks...tried TFC or TCF server but there also no unlocks
but i had a bit fun with my SRAW and we were 5 vs 5 only 1 thing sucks there was 1 jetwhore
and luckly the NRU is running now so we dont have to go other servers

Users who are viewing this thread