No Fly Server will be closed for maintenance 26.3.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
from 10am over, in worst case, the hole day.

our hoster will check and update the server and try to solve the issues we had in the last time. so its better to take a longer offline time and hopefully they can find the reason for the servercrashes nearly every day.

shit i am off work tomorow ...... only kidding , lets hope they improve things :)

Lets hope they find a solution to the problem so kur bf2 brothers van get back to gaming

from 10am over, in worst case, the hole day.

our hoster will check and update the server and try to solve the issues we had in the last time. so its better to take a longer offline time and hopefully they can find the reason for the servercrashes nearly every day.

aight Good luck with the maintenence mr.lakaelo were many whos hoping you guys will be able to find the problems :)

Let's host a BF2 server with my crappy internet and with my crappy old laptop?
How does that sound like?

well they have found a error not sure if they will find a fix but lets see if not buy BF3 :D

pleh if i had to buy BF3 ild have to buy a new computer too and i dont have 1500 €uros for that XD

Hope they get the fluke error fixed indeed. Half the whine on chatbox is making the spam look bad.

They have found a memory problem with the dedi so they are waiting for the site engineer to look at it until then expect some downtime until this is fixed :D

your game is broken. not all are proper pairs.

To me they said just the one ram module. Any eta yet or should i whine to them?

Users who are viewing this thread