nice to be here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
dcyper

dcyper

NRU Member
12 Dec 2020
hello all,

I've read a few introductions from earlier this year and there are so much simularities I see.

I used to be a gamer when I was younger... (so much younger). But due to work, kids, house... it got much less.

Now, thanks to (or is it due to) Covid I've got a lot of time extra. So I began to play again on PC. BF4 is pretty much my favorite.

After a few "sad" servers I found yours, I like it there. Especially since the emphasis is not on how good you are... (because i'm not...).

My playername is dcyper_1976. It consists of four elements which define me:
  • D from my surname
  • C from my name
  • Yper was my birth / home town (correct spelling is Ypres - Belgium)
  • and then a random number... (lol)

Nice meeting you all!

dcyper

Hey DC,

Glad you like to play with us! Welcome! :)

Especially since the emphasis is not on how good you are... (because i'm not...).
Yep of course we are playing for fun! Not for a stupid k/d! Proof: some of our old fossils have a negative one 😆 ;)

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited:
Reactions: dcyper
Welcome and continue to have fun on our server :) See you on the battlefield

Hello. Don't remember being killed by you yet but given I am apparently a 🦖 memory could be the problem! 🙂

Your journey here is probably similar to many, found a server that is fun to play on without too many rules and with people who try to be nice to each other. There are a few very good players in here but all are more than willing to help with a particular specialty if you do want to get better at something.

Feel free to join in any of the conversations on here or start some new ones - Belgian beer and chocolate springs to mind. Suggestions are always welcome as a new perspective helps.

....some of us have even lower "rondom numbers" in there playernames lol so nice to see you here too.

oh forgot. your playername is dcyper2_1976 (y) :ROFLMAO::tbag:

yes, correct, lost my orginal playername after my pasword got on the net...

Welcome DC, we are delighted to have you here. :)

Last edited:
can someone explain me how "your server reputation" is made of?

Users who are viewing this thread