New to the forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Should ST3iF4N try to apply for NRU membership?

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • HELL NO! He must bring balance to the force!!111

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
ST3iF4N

ST3iF4N

26 Jul 2021
Sweden
Hello!

My name is Stefan and I've played casually on the NRU server for the duration of the current pandemic (I think?). Dunno when I started but it's a great community, one of the two servers I have favorited since a few years I guess. The general helpfulness, the trolling combined with the charter of respect provides an excellent combination for a fun gaming experience. Thinking about applying for membership but I'm a little reluctant because the server needs some opposition to balance the force. :sneaky:

Based on proposed subjects, with added wall of text:

Name: Stefan (popular name in Sweden, during the 60's.. xD )
Nationality: Swedish (born and raised in Dalecarlia Province, still here)
Languages: Swedish, almost fluent in English and I've also studied German 4 years and Spanish for 2 years (in the dawn of time). Pretty good at casual fake Norwegian, Danish and Finnish as well.

PC Gaming experience: Started playing PC games in 1991 or 1992 perhaps when a neighbor donated his early 80ies IBM PC and my older brother could download games in school and bring them home. Sopwith II was the shit!!11. Also played some Wolfenstein 3D and Chuck Yeager's Air Combat on a friends Macintosh around the same time and played those on 386, 486, Pentium II computers etc. Also gamed on Amiga 500 and Sega Master System and Sega Mega Drive II (no console since then). Started playing Battlefield games in 2002 in school (sweaty LAN games) when the BF1942 demo Wake Island came, also played some Counterstrike 1,6, Quake 3 Arena etc. Played Battlefield 1942 (mods Silent Heroes, Forgotten Hope), Battlefield 2 (mods Forgotten Hope, Project Reality).. and no gaming between 2010 and 2014 because of studies and work so no BF3 :p .. then Battlefield 4 and later Battlefield V since beta and launch. Have Battlefield 1 as well but haven't played many hours, same with Battlefront and Battlefront II. 2016-2017 before BFV launched I mainly played the "milsimy" game Squad but started to lean more into BFV for a more fun experience and then/"now" back to BF4 . Other than shooters I like the historical Total War games (Rome, Medieval 2, Shogun 2, Empire etc), Civilization series and city builders like the epic Tropico-series and some role-playing games like the Fallout-series.

Interests: Spends some time with my 3 cars which has/are rear wheel drive, naturally aspirated, petrol and manual. Watch TV-shows (drama/crime/comedy), Youtube channels (random stuff). Read some books mostly historical or historical fiction or even fantasy. Listen to lots of music but like to attend metal festivals and gigs, mainly interested in the three extreme metal genres. Like to test beers, prefer American styled ales since 2012 (APAs, IPAs etc). Tried close to "ten hundreds" of individual beers now. Also do some in-uniform volunteering since 2005 (after 10 months of conscription training as a combat vehicle gunner, o7nZXmnEAg4 on the tube :cool:) so it happens that I fire some battle rifles , carried anti-tank weapons and machine guns IRL.

Work/Studies: Shift working (so I have some uneven gaming habits) Operations technician on a power-heating plant
Fancy video in English
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and the company has since also added a "large" solar plant to the energy system

I have previous experience with waste water treatment, acid mine drainage treatment, steel production and heavy vehicle industry. Studied production technique and process technology on different levels (no engineer though) and random "computering".

See you on the battlefield!
1927647 78046112784 2964 n
(from early 2005.. :ROFLMAO:)

Hey Stefan

It's about time now (more than 200 hours with us) nice to get you known better and good luck with the vote (if it's an official app) :)

Reactions: ST3iF4N
Hello Stefan! Nice to see you here!

So is that an application or not? :D

This is not an application 🙃 200 hours.. Funny when I have a total of just 400 hours of Bf4 gameplay.

This is not an application 🙃 200 hours.. Funny when I have a total of just 400 hours of Bf4 gameplay.

I can identify with this. 328h played, 292h out of these on the NRU Server :D

Nice to see you on the Forum, be prepared for a lot more tbags in the future!

Hello Stefan! Great to have more of us 80s kids here. 😁

See you on the battlefield!

Hello Stefan,

good to read your application, IT WAS ABOUT TIME :)tbag:) ;)
Enjoy your time around here and get ready for tbag :p

PS. shall we not start about playhours :(

• Haha
Done checks so if you want to go ahead we can kick things off.
just do it GIF

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread