New Site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
No it doesnt lmao you checked your settings see if you're using the wysiwyg editor

:p;):eek::):confused::cool::eek::D

@ laka > t-bagShag

no.. they don't seem to work. all i can get are these crappy smilies except the ones i dedicated to laka. *joke*

could we have the friendly clans added to the main page? :)

maybe the old smilies returned too ?

Hello Sam, just tried to donate but ended up getting no redirect to Mac's paypal, under donations it just went to a black corner of that screen.

Try again I think it's fixed, was fixed before so don't know if someone messed with my code or something, very strange :confused:

Yes the link now works thankyou, I believe I sent in another donation or it might have been redirected to the Samoz school for Cocks foundation, maybe Mac could let us know :)

hey you could allways send a cheque .
i have recently so you dont all think i am a tightarse .
strange thing is Mac requested the cheque be made to a name i dont recognise and the address was a small bank in switzerland ?? :}
anyways , see you out there, rich.

hi all , i have a few questions that someone may be able to help me with .
1. on the home page when it shows people who are online . it shows two members and 2 guests for instance . the 2 members are they NRU or forum members ? and are the guests people who have not signed up to the forum but are just looking ?
2. in my private area it has my photos but i am unable to see where i can upload photos to an album .. is this just not activated for me . hey if you just want to keep server space free thats fine.:}
3. you used to be able to show your age on old forum members list . is this now just something you add in your info message in profile ?
thanks for any help offered , rich.

1. Yes
2. I haven't really messed with user profile picture albums that's probably why :)
3. Yer currently it just info you add and show just on your profile

Hi sam and thanks. so i cant upload images of me in the nood then ? lol

prob why the photos of your private area are in your private area. lol.

asked before sometime if there's a size limit on uploads/attachments but didn't get an answer?

Yes it depends on the attachment type, I think zips are ~20MB buuuuut the host has a hard limit under that which I can't change I think around 15MB. Pictures are 5MB I think.

ok. ty sam for the fast response. guess last time i asked got drowned in otehr discussions but np.

cheers.

(hi geno by the way :}) hhmmmmm so am i enabled to upload photos and create a photo album sam ?
thnks , rich.

I've turn on some extra caching and increased others, also I've added some new code hacks so hopefully certain things should be faster but please tell me if you find any problems espically with pages not updating (till you refresh your own cache shift+f5) and you PM list or last messages posted on user profiles :) I'll continue looking for other speed ups

"code HACKS" and "shit+f5" funny ,....... the "shit" bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread