New Site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You mean this one m8?

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/39-PB-hates-me-(-Any-advice-please?p=142#post142

Its there, but I don't think the wizz kids who can really help you are up yet...

Edit:

Ok you post has been moderated, but now comes the kicker, once moderated it doesn't show up in the correct folder, its there and you can get to it but it doesn't show on the overview, neither does it show that replies have been made etc.

Last edited:
If i klick that your link i get just notification "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

How i can get my posts to "go trough" in future? At this topic sending posts seems working.

Looks like making new threads / topics is restricted somewhere in forum settings. I'm sure sam will fix it soon.

If i klick that your link i get just notification "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

How i can get my posts to "go trough" in future? At this topic sending posts seems working.

Ok so I found an issue here, it seems if moderators move or copy a post this has to be "validated" by either an admin or another/the same moderator on the actual moderation panel... We will still need to get used to this I think or find a quicker way but at least your post is there now, please try the link again...

hi heik good to see you back ... try and hang in there i have had a few probs myself , regards , rich .

I think it must be one of the anti spam plugins I'll check when I get back

Threads and posts shows now, thanks. Lol i was half sure it was offtopic filter what blocks me. ;)

Rich you are yellow, congrats! ARU lost good member applicant to NRU. :D

You should test the memberfilter next heikk.. :p

Crn123 prob needs another finnish cock on bf2..

Thanks geno but so far im happy as clan "hangaround." But maybe in future i consider that applying. And i don't know can i even get in becouse i curse often rulebreakers, spawnrapers and over use of clays. :D

Great Job samoz83 like the chat box

Good thing you guys are searchable on Google, or I probably would not have found you again.

:)

Little bit late, But still.. Nice update like always. ::cool:
I like it!

- code of conduct missing
- clan improvement thread
- short bf3 command list is a bit hidden.

thanks for adding the top button to each post.

new posts possible to add similar to old forum? the top window to make it easier to skim thru?

- smilies missing in posts ? Can't see them anywhere for use in replies. o_0

strange whats between the font button and add a hyperlink button? Not at home atm but will look at settings soon

This is what i see in advanced reply...

Doesn't look so advanced. o_0

Attachments

• advanced.jpg
    advanced.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread