New Site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
What I meant was these green squares you had, if you had a new post on a thread. They became grey after you visited the thread once so you knew which you already read and which not :)
Laka's new posts link doesn't really work as it shows up all the made posts, also those I already read.

Furthermore the shoutbox does a little jump or move up and down every estimated 5 seconds and I don't get why, hard to read it then.

On the aesthetic side I would like something in Battlefield design instead of those grey and black stripes on the very right and left. But that's aesthetic and unimportant of course.

After asking me if I want to post a duplicate post which I answered with yes or something I came back on the thread and saw my ~5 postings here. Sorry for the mess but I tried to post as I did normal. I also don't know how to delete the duoble posts, so sorry again!

The folders currently replace the squares maybe we'll be able to find some other icons. On the 2nd point of them still showing as unread it should now be working normally (I hope lol) had to mess around with some forum settings.

I'm guessing that's the auto-refresh it does, but doesn't jump for me which browser are you using and what is your screen resolution? I think if you click the little green dot on the top left it will stop auto refreshing letting you read it better.

Yes I know it would be nice to have it a little more BF themed but alas I am no graphics artist so it's not very easy to find suitable replacements :(

Yes it's the auto refresh, I am using Cool Novo, unpopular browser based on chromium all in 1920x1200.
What was this posting mess I just had before?

Just focus on the important things and don't bother my unimportant wishes, just wanted to say it :D

+Again the stupid error with coming back to advanced reply and having to wait 30 secs, I am not hitting that "post quick reply" button twice!

lol not sure how you did like 50 posts =/ were you using quick reply? or the Go advanced one? Maybe just clicked it too many times :p

Definately still a great job Sam in the time you did it, will take a small amount of time to get used to but worth it.

getting this error before i log in.

"The file /home/noobsrus/public_html/clientscript/vbsc.js is empty. Ensure you have the file chmodded as per the installation instructions and run the Compress Javascript under vB4: SuperCharged in your Admin CP. Report any errors you encounter when running Compress Javascript.

To prevent issues, your forum is currently running without optimised Javascript as a fallback.

As a last resort if you cannot get this message to disappear, disable the Javascript Optimiser."

No really I clicked once post quick reply and then went into advanced mode and had to wait to post, while I already posted it. The problem was I didn't get back to the thread to see my new post, so I didn't understand I posted already.

just a test message testing testing one two three

well fucketh me i think it worked :]

really ?? i just cant believe it. better try again. HELLO ANYONE THERE ?

SORRY, HI SAM , did try that with no luck and now it seems to be working .... did that tools/delete history all thing .. is this what you mean ?

They're coming just fixing basically usability and functionality first :p

Why i don't see my topic what i posted at morning about my problems with PB? :O (When i posted it i saw some kind of notification but it disappeared so fast i could not read it, maybe there was things explained.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread