New Site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
samoz83

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
London, UK
The basics are up and to let us populate the forums early, we've decided to open the site now :)

Please report any bugs (mainly any forum ones found)

A couple of new features is better profiles, auto emedding media, achievements for forums, and a lot of little features on forums like auto-saving, tagging, prefixes and mobile browser support etc.

I know some of you had applications on the old site, and we still have them (your forum starting dates should be the same as old anyway) so please recreate your applications, we can still view the old site so nothing has gone missing. :D

Again great work Sam,

1st quiestion: could the width of the main page be brought back a bit? Or moved to the left?
2nd Is the "heed" and "BF2 heed" section functional yet?
3rd Anything I can do to help... Clan roster, other stuff...

first. nice work sam. how loeft said before if you need help give me a info. maybe to transfer the anouncements from old forum or something else.

first thing i missed was the thread label for new ( unread ) posts.

oh, and there is a big open space under ever post. between the text and the signatur.

1) I'm looking into making it a smaller width but how do you mean move to the left it should be full screen atm
2) I quickly checked them last night and they should be working
3) yes at some point today/tomorrow the other pages will be added and you can do the long boring stuff lol :)

Edit: I think you guys can still get to the old site at /nuke if you want to add the old announcements.
Yep I notice the missing new unread threads block gonna look for that facility today.
Will look at that big gap too

Messagebox size fixed at large size. Could this be fixed?
Would save on scrolling and remove a lot of empty space after a short reply.

I'd like to see the most important stickys moved here also a link to the old one if that one is archived somewhere.

All in all it looks great and works well. I hope with this all members will now be able to visit. Any news on that yet?

The message box is an annoying pos to configure looking into moving it and making it smaller. Hopefully old stickies will he copied soon

All the ones that couldn't login should now be able to and after test signing up last night no problems with that unlike before

That's the way the addon works lol you're meant to click on it, maybe i'll be able to make it like the old forum to show the little thing or maybe I won't be lol we'll see.

You might see we don't have as many forum categories as the old, I felt that some of the bottom ones we're just one or two thread categories and were a bit of a waste of space as they could go into one of the other many forums.

Hi all,

ehh, seems pretty cool the new design site.
Thanks for work and time spent on it.

i know it is i a little java button but what i mean is that i put my bf2 and the bf3 "gamer ID´s in profile too. but i wonder that there i nothing to the beside the xfire thing.

oh, and any clue how it wirk that i click a thread and it jumps direct to the last notreaded post?

the other things will come with the time. for such a short time you made a absolut great job.

i know it is i a little java button but what i mean is that i put my bf2 and the bf3 "gamer ID´s in profile too. but i wonder that there i nothing to the beside the xfire thing.
Oh I see so you want the BF2 and 3 ID's showing on posts too? Atm it's just if people look at your profile as they are custom fields

Yer that unread post thing is a bit of an arse sometimes I just have to go into the forum and not read the topic to get the icon to disappear not sure if it's maybe the cache or something

Oh I see so you want the BF2 and 3 ID's showing on posts too? Atm it's just if people look at your profile as they are custom fields

Been trying to get it there but only succeeded in adding it to the side bar of the profile page lmao... I still call it progress lmao

Users who are viewing this thread