New Server Rule

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I don't use lockons often, but when i get killed by heli more than 5 times .... I can throw a shit just to get it down :D
What would fish say if all the enemy team has iglas ? :)

Its all a question of balancing out the game, how else are you going to counter a helli ?
Shangai for example lock-ons are mostly useless as choppers can hide behind buildings and even go into the red zone behind buildings to repair where only another chopper can go or the pilot drops the gunner in the enemy base to steal their chopper so then they have two (whats that about ?). You rarely see an engineer with a stinger unless the main problem is a helli and thats the way the game was made, how else do you fight a chopper ? Its like taking a knife to a gun fight its not going to end well.
Golmud on the other hand has much better dynamics to fight choppers, if Im in the AA (which I usually am:giggle:) and you are in a chopper, youre going down. I'll fire one missile, counter measures are used and when that runs out I'll stick the other missile up your ass and finnish off with the cannons, by now I have 2 or 3 tanks up my ass (dead :ROFLMAO:) So now switch to taking out tanks and I dont have any problems with using all the noob weapons, its a means to an end.
Amen :angelic:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Its all a question of balancing out the game, how else are you going to counter a helli ?
Shangai for example lock-ons are mostly useless as choppers can hide behind buildings and even go into the red zone behind buildings to repair where only another chopper can go or the pilot drops the gunner in the enemy base to steal their chopper so then they have two (whats that about ?). You rarely see an engineer with a stinger unless the main problem is a helli and thats the way the game was made, how else do you fight a chopper ? Its like taking a knife to a gun fight its not going to end well.
Golmud on the other hand has much better dynamics to fight choppers, if Im in the AA (which I usually am:giggle:) and you are in a chopper, youre going down. I'll fire one missile, counter measures are used and when that runs out I'll stick the other missile up your ass and finnish off with the cannons, by now I have 2 or 3 tanks up my ass (dead :ROFLMAO:) So now switch to taking out tanks and I dont have any problems with using all the noob weapons, its a means to an end.
Amen :angelic:
gotta say golmund is the holy grail of jet vs. AA. Chopper vs AA it's a bit annoying since choppa is pretty much powerless there :D

Reactions: RIZLOID
I will normally go for the RPG and slams if there are tanks. However, as soon as a heli is becoming dominant I will go stinger and AA mine. Even on Shangshite helis can be got down. Watch where they go and hide and then plant an Aa mine near that, then get them with a stinger. They then run home to mummy and the AA Mine finishes the job. 😁

Getting a heli kill with an RPG is quite satisfying though.

It is like some of the pick up rifles, they are almost point in roughly the right direction and you get a kill.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread