new noob Assassin9562

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Assassin9562

Assassin9562

14 Oct 2014
hi guys just wanna introduce myself, from the UK origionally but now live in spain, 52 yrs young lol, real name sam, been playing on this server only a few days but find it to be a great server, cheaters kicked and banned, i know how difficult admin can be as am an ex admin from BF2 with stoneys air wars, hope to see you in game soon
take care for now

Assassin9562

Odp: new noob Assassin9562

Welcome to the dark side :)

Re : new noob Assassin9562

Hola muchacho y bienvenido en el forum del Noobs'es'Nostros !
Estas en España del Norte o del Sùr ?
Por el soledad, por una chica o por el trabajo ?

Hasta la vista !!!

Hey mate, welcome to the forum. 52 years old and Ex Bf2, sounds like ya fit in here. ;-)

Hello and welcome, Sam :)

hi guys and thanks for the welcome and replies, playing BF3 at the minute but have 4 also ( BF4 is a bit too fast and furious for me, need more practise hahaha ) and spliffy estoy en la costa oeste, cerca de alicante, no para el trabajo, pero siempre abierto a las sugerencias de las damas hahaha hope to see you guys in the game soon

Assassin

No I don't like the name, it means he's likes to play sniper ??? lol .
charge the flag like a "real" man :)
Well, welcome any way . atb to you Mr. Ass'

Hi and welcome. :) Most BF4 maps are too small for 64 players and that makes game so chaotic, i suggest you should try servers with less players. Visit our BF4 server, there is lots of not so serious fun players and its never overcrowd. You would like it. ;)

"accidental" he says????
yeah right
an opportunity for T bagging :D

I got last night kicked for tbagging on MhSv-server. There was shitload of kids yelling stuff what should get them banned after every death and nobody cared about them but i got kicked only for tbagging. :D :D I guess there was not admin and somebody cryed to admin something !report Heikkinen tbags buhuu, or lied i baserape or something so somebody kicked me without looking situation of server at all. :p

got kicked from one server myself , maybe they just don't like new guys ?? I was just playing my usual game .. no explain , just kick .

Users who are viewing this thread