New Map And Mode Manager

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
after the theme days we got some nice respond how much fun it was to play some other maps and/or gamemode.

so we will try a new plugin called mapmanager now.
this tool will work with 2 different mapslists.

- first with the vanilla maps including some IO, domination and obliteration maps. but this maplist will be only aactive till we reach 48 player.

- second map list is the vanilla list from above + some DLC maps. this map will be activated after we reached 49 player. i hope this will help us to fill the server up with vanilla maps first.

so lets see how it works :D

Got to play longer yesterday as wifey was out on her works last supper. That place couldn’t organise a piss-up in a brewery. But, I digress. Having a selection of modes does add a bit of variety to the mix and avoids the Shanghai is next I’ll go and make a few cups of coffee dilemma.

Apart from a few dicks with racist or nazi comments it has been a lot of fun. Playing yesterday there were quite a few players joining for the first time and quite a few players seem to be appearing on a regular basis. Ensuring that people see that we deal with abuse in an adult way should encourage them to come back. Also I didn’t see any of the server still up but everyone losing a connection either.

I even enjoyed Zavod night TDM! Sneaking around the perimeter picking people off was quite productive but seemed to be over too quick.

I like team based modes, and not a big fan of lonewolf modes. :)

I think it's really good that premium cards are running on the server
only it is really a pity that 90% of the premium cards can not be voted in conquest
tdm rush ect runs better on the standard cards.
and in the premium cards, many more players will come and stay in Conquest mode

Reactions: Willibaldgamer
changed the maps back to start with basic / vanilla maps because the server is still hard to fill up when we have only DLC maps in rotation.

so i setuped the map manager like followed, we start with vanilla maps till 23 player are on, after 24th is joining the mapmanager will change to the maplist with all maps. same procedere backwards, when the playercount is droping down under 24 players, the vanilla maplist is back.

little advantage for the DLC map is, there i a minimum of 2 played rounds. that means if we are close over 24 player we have 2 rounds to fill it up and even when its droping down to less than 24 player in this round, we have one round more to get some more player

Last edited:
Reactions: Redd Tedd
Das funktioniert nicht so gut. Es wurden heute 2 mal Prem Maps gewählt, dann sind aber zu viele gegangen und es kam immer wieder Shanghai und es sind noch mehr gegangen...
Ich hätte es so eingestellt wie vor knapp 2 Wochen oder
wenn ihr nichts dagegen habt würde ich mal einen Vorschlag für eine Map Rotation zusammenstellen.

That does not work so well. There were 2 times Prem Maps selected today, but then too many have gone and Shanghai came again
I would have set it up like just 2 weeks ago or
if you do not mind I would put together a proposal for a map rotation.
Lg willi

feel free to post a maprotation. :) but we need always 2 of them. one only with basic maps, one with DLC / premium maps.

problem with all this plugins is, that there is no "backup" or something else. so all settings need to be done again and as always, it need his time to see all issues and done the settings the best way again.

Ok so one with only DLC and one with only basic.
So it is not possible to make 1-15 player for example 5normal and 1 Prem map?
And from 16-30 players other maps like 3 Prems and 3 Normals.

before its 24 play we will stay with normal maps only. even if we have just 1 prem map in rotation its hard to fill up because the server is not showing into the "normal" serverlist in battlelog.
and into the maplist above 24 player are all maps now. so all normal and all prem/dlc. so everyone can vote what he like.

Reactions: Willibaldgamer
True thanks,
hab nicht drauf gedacht

Mein Vorschlag für Maps
1-22
All standart Maps (alles CQ large)
Hainan TDM 400 tickets
Locker TDM 400 Tickets
23-50
Golmud Railway CQ large
Paracel Storm CQ large
Locker (Operation Spind) CQ large
Hainan CQ large
Hainan TDM (mit 400 Tickets)
Rouge Transmission CQ large
Dawnbreaker CQ large
Metro CQ large
Metro TDM 400 Tickets
Firestorm CQ large
Firestorm CTF
Gulf of Oman CQ large
Caspian Boarder CTF
Silk Road CQ large
Silk Road TDM 400 Tickets
Guilin Peaks CQ large
Lost islands CQ large
Wave breaker CQ large
Mortar CQ large
Mortar Trägerangriff
Nansha Trägerangriff
Nansha CQ large
Pearl Market CTF
Pearl Market CQ large
Lumphini Garden CQ large
Hammerhead CQ large
Hangar 21 CQ large
Operation Whiteout CQ large
Operation whiteout CTF
Guilien Peaks CQ large
Dragon Valley 2015 CQ large
Dragon Valley 2015 TDM
Zavod Nacht CQ large
Zavod CQ large
Zavod TDM
Outbrake CQ large
51- 64
Altai CQ large
Guilien Peaks CQ large
Dragon Pass CQ large
Silk Road CQ large
Nansha CQ large
Metro CQ large
Hammerhead CQ large
Hangar 21 CQ large
Operation Whiteout CQ large
Operation whiteout CTF
Dragon Valley 2015 CQ large
Shanghai CQ large
Locker CQ large
Golmud CQ large
Lumphini CQ large
Caspian Boarder CTF
Caspian Boadrder CQ large
Pearlmarket CTF und CQ large
Firestorm CQ large
Hainan CQ large
Pearlmarket CQ und CTF
Firestorm CQ und CTF
Lost islands CQ

Und es wäre sinnvoll das, das was gevotet wird auch kommt egal wie viele gehen weil sonst wäre votemap unnötig und drüber das dann was anderes kam haben sich einige beschwert.
Weiteres wäre es gut einen Chat Befehl einzustellen (!map (map name) mit dem man die Map Manuel ändern kann wäre super wenn tagsüber keiner am Server ist und man den Server füllen will. Weil auf Maps wie Zavod es schwerer als auf zb. Shanghai.
LG Willi :)

Last edited:
Und es wäre sinnvoll das, das was gevotet wird auch kommt egal wie viele gehen weil sonst wäre votemap unnötig und drüber das dann was anderes kam haben sich einige beschwert.
Weiteres wäre es gut einen Chat Befehl einzustellen (!map (map name) mit dem man die Map Manuel ändern kann wäre super wenn tagsüber keiner am Server ist und man den Server füllen will. Weil auf Maps wie Zavod es schwerer als auf zb. Shanghai.

thats not possible. the mapmanager is a extern tool and same the mapvote. both can´t communicate to each other so the one tool is not knowing what the other is doing.
manuell mapvote isn´t also not working. the game just can´t this.

any ticket changes for special maps are also not working. you can only change the whole settings. i will try if there is a change with our other plugin.

Last edited:
Which map plugins are we using?

Befehle in Battlefield – Nitradopedia
in der Kategorie Map Befehle als letztes steht doch drin "Setzt die Map fest, die nach der aktuellen Runde gestartet werden soll"

Folgende Befehl können auf dem eigenen Battlefield 3 bzw. 4 Server im Webinterface auf der Seite "RCON Konsole" ausgeführt werden

its only working in the nitrado server console.

honestly, i am glad when nobody can change the map ingame. we had this in bf2 and there was a lot of chaos if some admin changed the map tp the one he liked. the voting system is fine to that point i think.

the current plugin you can see in the pic

Attachments

• 2018-02-02 (1).jpg
    2018-02-02 (1).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread