new Iphone? how about a new watch XD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Ey peeps so i got this in birthday present XD turns out its a watch just as expensive as an Iphone :) on a personal note ild rather have an awsome new pocket watch for my work :p than a smart new Iphone :p (call me old-fashioned XD) personally im Superjoyed with my new watch :-D XD

Attachments

• my new pocket watch.jpg
    my new pocket watch.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 52
Seems as though many folk don't wear or use a watch nowadays as there is a clock on our phones but I still like to have a watch. I use a Casio just because it is easy to switch time zones and the one I currently have is about three or four years old. I also tend to scratch them no matter how careful I am!

Your one has a real elegance about it even though it is quite a simple but clean look to it. Looks like something you can use and get a huge amount of pleasure from when ever you open it up. Nice.

great gift :)

and nice to hear that there are people out there who know to appreciate stuff like that

Seems as though many folk don't wear or use a watch nowadays as there is a clock on our phones but I still like to have a watch. I use a Casio just because it is easy to switch time zones and the one I currently have is about three or four years old. I also tend to scratch them no matter how careful I am!

Your one has a real elegance about it even though it is quite a simple but clean look to it. Looks like something you can use and get a huge amount of pleasure from when ever you open it up. Nice.

thats also the case Glen :) i had a bonett to start out with but having to fix it 3 times a year gets expensive so my family went scwitzerland on me and a watch never gets better than Swiss watches :) this particular one i got is a Tissot watch :) so im looking forward to many years without having to get it repaired XD (swiss quality FTW XD )

It's cool and it's something rare (no latest fashion bullshit what 90% of mr barbies have). I think everything rare and what people like themself it's cool. :)

Nice watch and think of the value of that watch after 20 years compared to the latest I phone

Really nice!

I have this, not fancy but sturdy and gives "essential" information - time, weekday and date. Now for the big joke: I'll get a gold watch at work in September for 25 years of service :D

Attachments

• s w.jpg
    s w.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
YEa, great present Fortuna. And original also.
I'm an Old Fashion cock too. Prefer a watch on my wrist.

YEa, great present Fortuna. And original also.
I'm an Old Fashion cock too. Prefer a watch on my wrist.

im so old fashioned i prefer a watch in my Pocket XD (specially since what i work with wrist watches could get in the way sometimes :p )

My current casio has a solar panel so it keeps the battery topped up so no replacing the battery after four years.

Users who are viewing this thread