new gaming keyboard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
i bought my son ( lakaelo-light ) a new gaming keyboard for christmas. ok, i bought and his grandpa give it to him. however, i tested this too and was just suprised how good it is. so my old logitech G15 was time for a replace because it wasn´t working reliable anymore. also i am not willing to pay nearly 100.- euro for a new keyboard again. looks like i am going to be a bit stingy in my old days lol

so i got this one now for a bargain price under 30.- Euro.

Sharkoon Skiller Pro beleuchtete Gaming Tastatur: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

and its absolutely nice. good key feeling, a nice software to set the polling rate up to 1000Hz and also you can set the keyreactiontime down to 1 millisecond. don´t know if it brings some advantage but i mean the keyboard works better and faster ingame. so if someone need a new one should have a look at this one.

Attachments

• 15610429584_9f669fe1ab_k.jpg
    15610429584_9f669fe1ab_k.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 28
  • 16206934346_5fe2ef0686_k.jpg
    16206934346_5fe2ef0686_k.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 20
Im always used Logitech basic 15€ keyboards. I always buy new one when there is too much cum between buttons causing jamming or old keyboard dies to liver failure when i spill my drink. I think good mouse is big benefit but cheaper keyboard is ok if it feels good and ergonomic, not causing wrist pains in long run. :p

Looks quite a nice keyboard and would certainly have a look at it when the current one needs replacing. At that price you can afford to give it a go.

Heikki - have a look at the Logitech washable keyboard. It may suit your needs.

If you use a keyboard a lot there may be more justification for a more expensive keyboard and like anything you may have a preference for feel or comfort. The Keyboard switch thing may be something that some folk notice or need if your a pro but for most game players I suspect that it won't make much difference.

nice catch, sascha.
but i am boycottin amazon and try to get things otherwise.
amazon doesn't even pay taxes in germany.
i try to find the price of it at saturn this afternoon while i am waiting until our boy is at the mototherapy diagnostics.

So many companies pay little tax - not by fiddling but using the rules to their advantage which may not be morally or ethically correct but not illegal. The other trouble I find is that up here in Scotland there are so many things that you can't nip out to the shops for or even drive to Edinburgh or Glasgow to get so quite often Amazon is the only real option.

So many companies pay little tax - not by fiddling but using the rules to their advantage which may not be morally or ethically correct but not illegal. The other trouble I find is that up here in Scotland there are so many things that you can't nip out to the shops for or even drive to Edinburgh or Glasgow to get so quite often Amazon is the only real option.

here in germany ( EU ) we just have a big discuss about this "tax-avoiders" companies. some big player like amazon or also ikea switch there headquaters into some countries where they got special tax agreements. so amazon switch there EU headquater to luxembourg where they pay less than 1% taxes. IKEA is set to netherland with also a low tax agreement.

sure this is all legal. no matter about that. but also this avoud lot of taxes which there competition companies are paying. so no equal bases given. also we all know taxes are not there to punish the business, they are there to fund the infrastructures. and if we all have less money to invest into our infrastructure it is going down or/and all other tax-payer have to pay more for that.

From gaming keyboard to tax discussion - not bad! :)

Agree that it is wrong that companies can avoid or minimise the tax that they pay whereas we don't usually have that choice or opportunity. The tax systems are wrongly defined and created by the politicians at country and EU levels of government. Businesses should pay taxes locally as appropriate to the country that they are operating in. For Amazon UK or DE to say the business is run from Ireland and Luxemburg where there are tax advantages is misleading as the purchase I make is from Amazon UK and is dispatched (usually) from a building in the UK and I pay UK rates of VAT. Therefore Amazon should pay tax on that transaction at UK rates not in Ireland or Luxemburg where they pay less and the UK in my case doesn't see the tax or very little of it. It is the same for many other US companies where they have large volumes of cash offshore and cannot take it back to the US were it would be taxed.

What annoys me is where, for example, the UK government complains about the lack of taxes paid by Starbucks, Amazon et al but they (UK Gov) are the ones that create the tax environment for those companies to use and exploit. Too many countries are willing to sell their souls to these big companies to get them to build distribution centres and create cheap jobs and then get screwed by them when the manage their tax bills efficiently and other countries benefit from the taxes.

We should rule the world - it would be a better and funnier place!

From gaming keyboard to tax discussion - not bad!

but we got old, some time back we only need 3 or 4 posting to go offtopic. lol

what you wrote is absolutely right and that is the problem. since some years the government gives companies advantages of reducing cost and max up there gains but this has to be "paid" from there employees and also from the hole community. we have some guys in jobs here who working 40 or 50 hours a week and still don´t have enough income to get there minimum income. they have to get help ( income support ) and that we pay all again.

so we can see this in many many fields now that the social benefits decreasing to increase the profit of the companys.

Friend applied for a job at Amazon near here. Travel cost would have been more than he earned in salary so he said no. Companies are becoming less ethical than before. The company I used to work at gave us, if we were lucky, a 1% salary increase but would increase the cost of the pension (it used to be free as it was a pension company) and other benefits were eroded so much it got to the point that whereas it used to be worth working there it no longer was. The IT dept. went from about 500 to 100 so your job was no longer doing what you had experience and trained for so that is why I bailed. The whole attitude of the company had changed to both staff and clients and not for the better. I have never regretted leaving and enjoy what I'm doing now.

It is the way of the world, listen to what Schata has to say about this new world order, in africa its more visible, eveything is goiing down the drain. Its true what Glen say about the big companys and they play the new goverment like a puppet on a string waving huge amounts of money in the presidents face that he can have if he allow this and allows that........ just last year 400 000 legal chinese immigrants in our sinking country

The Netherlands is well known for it's 'letterbox companies'. We tend to have a lot of companies headquartered here, or at least from their EMEA divisions. But there's no single person actually working, it's only an uphold for the tax evasion caroussel. Finally, due to some tax agreements between NL and several Cocos-Islands, money lands safely off-shore and it will stay there forever. The average worker and small to midsize companies pay the bills to keep NL up and running. Only some companies do profit from this: EY, KPMG, PWC and such to do all the accounting. Where in the past accounting was the main job of those firms, they now earn most with advice (on how to evade taxes).

However this subject is of a difficult and tough matter, and gives me headaches. It's hard to seperate facts from opinions, but we know it doesn't feel well. My solution for today:
Struisvogel in het zand

But to get back to the subject. How is your keyboard? Is it OK for general use too?

i like it and also good for my office work. can´t find any disadvantages.

can u turn that silly, irritating and childish blue lights out? :)

or can u turn them into red lights. or half side red and half side blue.

if not i could buy it say it's an inter mailand keyboard. but i never would buy a fc scheisse 04 keyboard. :)

But to get back to the subject. How is your keyboard? Is it OK for general use too?

i like it and also good for my office work. can´t find any disadvantages.

can u turn that silly, irritating and childish blue lights out? :)

or can u turn them into red lights. or half side red and half side blue.

if not i could buy it say it's an inter mailand keyboard. but i never would buy a fc scheisse 04 keyboard. :)

nope, only schalke mode in blue lol

Users who are viewing this thread