New first time expirience!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Riot_co

Riot_co

NRU Member
31 Jul 2021
Croatia
I know some of you will find it cheezy,but today I witnessed something quite special and felt the need to share with you guys. Hopefully it will warm your day as it did mine. My smaller one im taking care of walked independently for the first time!!! And I was the sole witness. Little human making its first steps into thr world, felt like she made first print on the moon man!!! I don't know, just,one of the special little moments ❤️❤️❤️ wait wait I caught it o video

Attachments

• 20211011_103534.mp4
    15.1 MB
Last edited:
I hear Attenboroughs voiceover already: "As soon as the young human starts to walk independently you can notice automatic tbagging movement beginning to emerge. Imediately, now independent small child starts tbagging his surroundings in order to establish his/her domminance. A prommising start for this young gamer..." :ROFLMAO:

Being able to capture first like that must be great compared to us oldies! But also quietly pleased. Make sure you keep any videos like this safe as you will need to share them with potential partners to get the full embarrassment effect! I still get my Mum telling stories to her friends, in front of me, about how I used to do things.

Great news ! Now start loking after her , will grab everything on her way!

Being able to capture first like that must be great compared to us oldies! But also quietly pleased. Make sure you keep any videos like this safe as you will need to share them with potential partners to get the full embarrassment effect! I still get my Mum telling stories to her friends, in front of me, about how I used to do things.
Yeah, but for me old projector slides from my mom and dad childhood is ♡ digital lost supstinance in a way. My mum did the same thing! My better half sometimes tells me what stories about me my mother told her. Makes me chuckle, but mor importantly rember. ❤️

This is wonderful news!
I remember exactly the day when one of my brother's twins started to walk six years ago... I was emotionally overwhelmed as this pivotal moment truly is a milestone in every little child's development.
Your little girl is ready to explore the world and I am sure that you will take care of her with all your love and devotion.
Thank you for sharing this outstanding moment with us. ❤️

Those steps stay with you for life :love:
I still do those steps after a few beers 😂
THUS, beer makes us travel back in time!!!
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Users who are viewing this thread