New Bf4 Server / We Will Change Hoster

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
as some of the older members know we stuck into our current hoster for some time now. its based in US but all is fine there expect the monthly payment.
our current payment is around 65.- € plus montly fee for TS and for procon Layer so we are paying around 75.- € each month for the 48 slot server.
compared with the prices we can get here in EU its quite expensive. so i started to compare some gameserver hosters with prices and also reviews and one of the best values we can get is from www.4netplayers.de what is just 50.- € incl. 10 slot TS and procon.

together with the hope that they will release a working BF1 admin at some time it needed to make a decission now we can pay for this. 75.- € BF4 server AND paying 40.-€ for a BF1 Server would be 115.- € /month what is a bit too much to handle i guess. but with the new BF4 server we have "only" 90.-€ /month what is just a bit more as we have now. so if we decided to get our own BF1 server at some point, i think we can handle this.

well, this is the new server:
=NRU= Noobs R Us NEW Nuthouse by 4netplayers.de - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

the idea behind to run 2 server at the moment is, that we will running a info / news on the old one that we will change the server to a new hoster and everyone can put the new one to there favorites. so we don´t loose our regulars and after some time we can switch off the old one.
as far as we get running the new server, we can cancel the old one.

any questions or suggestions, feel free to post. :)

Last edited:
The new one's tick rate is 30Hz, you plan to change it to 60Hz like the ''old'' one or it will stay 30 ?

we can do this easily with a upgrade but i will not pay for a 60hz now before the server is more used. same is with the branding. current setup is with branding ( 4netplayers.de ) in servername and this will save us 5% each month.

SQL is also not running, we need this for adkats and the server stats like !rank and so on. its only 1,99 € a month and so i will buy this next days to make the setup completely done.
--- Post updated ---
Maybe we should change the name to Metro madness and cash in fully on the bans? :)
haha we should do this. lol would be funny to see how the other cocks handle that.

we can do this easily with a upgrade but i will not pay for a 60hz now before the server is more used. same is with the branding. current setup is with branding ( 4netplayers.de ) in servername and this will save us 5% each month.

SQL is also not running, we need this for adkats and the server stats like !rank and so on. its only 1,99 € a month and so i will buy this next days to make the setup completely done.
--- Post updated ---

haha we should do this. lol would be funny to see how the other cocks handle that.

Glad we have such bosses. Thumps up... Both

Reactions: lakaelo and Mr.X
Have been thinking.
If we want to populate the new server can all NRU members play on the new one.
Maybe in time set less maps on the old server. one at the time.
People will join the new one faster i'll think.
Greetz

Have been thinking.
Greetz

I'll start ghosting on that one tomorrow and see if we can get it going or attracting some randoms.

Reactions: BruceWillii
Have been thinking.
Greetz

But its unranked and I am only rank 140. Lmfao

no clue. i bought the SQL option but was not at home yesterday to have a look. will look into this this evening.

its ranked you cock :D

When I follow your profile news link it says as type "Rangl. Spiel" (unranked game) .?.?

are we trying to populate server or make it a racing game?
And when NRU members are telling people to get the fuck off the server if they don't like how the server is managed...

Nice one people.
check chat logs 19;30 approx.

are we trying to populate server or make it a racing game?
And when NRU members are telling people to get the fuck off the server if they don't like how the server is managed...

Nice one people.
check chat logs 19;30 approx.
On the old server. We got the new one started first so that people could join that one. Trying to have some fun but fuck us right?

I said gtfo, cause 2 guys were FLAMING me. I dunno about you but i dont like being called a retard. I said gtfo, then he flamed and i kicked him.

Reactions: oX-Deso-Xo

Users who are viewing this thread