New BF4 server functions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
LMAO well thats not how it is intended... but it seems there is an issue where when switching map lists it keeps the preset from before... was the map after that normal?

LMAO well thats not how it is intended... but it seems there is an issue where when switching map lists it keeps the preset from before... was the map after that normal?

mh laka switched to naval strike conquest large map manually there it was normal preset WITH vehicles ^^

maybe would have been cooler with infantry only ;) swimming and diving in the pacific ocean ;)

but i wouldnt disagree to a view conquest infantry only maps (besides gülle peaks metro and locker;) (gülle is the german word for animalshit) if its possible

played a round of inf only caspian border yesterday, i guess it was the conquest large map, could we reduce that? the run at the start from the uncaps was a bit of a killer lol

also with ping issues, 2nd time in two days i've been kicked for a high ping on the server. afaik it's only our server that i have this problem on. if i use the performance test in the in game options menu it tells me i have a ping of 18 but scoreboard is constantly telling me 100 +

very strange

played a round of inf only caspian border yesterday, i guess it was the conquest large map, could we reduce that? the run at the start from the uncaps was a bit of a killer lol

Yes but after start that was quite fun fight at B, C and D. :)

Lol i noticed somebody of our side did put AT-mines to ground like usually when it was IO-game... :rolleyes:

was a big laugh in ts when you were mentioning that, heikstar. :)

@ stefan: it isnt so bad to have a runnin contest in the beginning of round.

it also helped to see that our side squads where not really organized. we 6 in one squad and 2 other in another...but everyone were runnin to flag a...lmfao

Last edited:
U know what's fun putting them down by flash and shooting them when infantry r capping the flag

best thing ever was we had a bugged SIX man squad that was soooo funny :D

Users who are viewing this thread