New BF4 server functions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
isnt 20 a bit hight ???

i mean i like the idea but to me it sounds like we get a nearly only TDM server here ^^

Dont know :D we can test it but for me it sound like 90% of the round will be tdm in the future

TDM is basically nice fast action if all players are COCKS, but mostly when playing with randoms they are PUSSIES who just camps if there is no reason move for flags/objectives. :p Conquest is original and best game mode of BF, rush is nice (something different) sometimes if there is not too much players make it stuck. But all kind of crap like TDM-camping, air superiority and new weird modes x, y and z... I bet that makes server less popular. I like that idea of better map rotation design, changing of map size depending how much players we have etc but i bet these game mode trys kills server instead of making it popular. :p

isnt 20 a bit hight ???

i mean i like the idea but to me it sounds like we get a nearly only TDM server here ^^

Dont know :D we can test it but for me it sound like 90% of the round will be tdm in the future

TDM is basically nice fast action if all players are COCKS, but mostly when playing with randoms they are PUSSIES who just camps if there is no reason move for flags/objectives. :p Conquest is original and best game mode of BF, rush is nice (something different) sometimes if there is not too much players make it stuck. But all kind of crap like TDM-camping, air superiority and new weird modes x, y and z... I bet that makes server less popular. I like that idea of better map rotation design, changing of map size depending how much players we have etc but i bet these game mode trys kills server instead of making it popular. :p

mh i like obliteration :D and defuse is great ;) for once they did some cool new modes :D but CTF still sucks in this game :D you need a UT to have a cool CTF game ^^

looking forward to carrier assault even though i think it will just be a mixture of conquest and rush :D but it sounds great

Alright I also added:

Sniper/DMR limit... Set to 4
Killstreak announcer
Knife/melee Defib etc announcer
And I'm working on the !rules

why sniperlimit :D i dont get it sry ^^ i mean dmr is just a weapon why limit it :D

will we have an assault rifle limit one day and then no pistol and no nade and no c4 whatsoever :D sry but again i have to be the conservative voice

rest of it is great i like those killstreak announcer and stuff like that :D

i don't think i've played a round of rush on bf4 but i've heard the map design for that game mode is terrible compared with bf3, i guess we can always trial it and see what we think

Sniper limit. <3333 Hihii now these camping pussies have to do something useful. ;)

i don't think i've played a round of rush on bf4 but i've heard the map design for that game mode is terrible compared with bf3, i guess we can always trial it and see what we think

its right rush often ends in camp situations and doesnt really work ^^ rush in bf3 was great^^

rush in bf4 is almost on every map just crapp :D

Admin messages seem fine to me. Ideally there would be a sniper limit on some maps and or some modes. Some TDM maps are just snipe fests which can be frustrating once they have a tent erected and camp fire burning so a limit there would be useful. I think the current settings (as at 12:00 March 28th) should be tested for a week say (unless they give some real grief) to give us a chance to get used to them and also play enough to form some useful opinions and feedback.

Played rush a few times on BF4 but not really enough to form an opinion on the maps.

on something completely different do we have an admin command i.e.

@NoobyPlayer1 move out of the base to fire

where that would popup with the orange text on his screen, as a lot of the guys i'm telling to get out of the base look like they don't read the chat box and so when they carry on and i use the kill command it probably makes me look like a cock for not warning them first, at least in their eyes.

Off topic
Ive only just realised that when a friend joins on you it kicks you from your current squad makes a new one and then makes it private I mean WTF
This has happened a few times now and ive never realised what was happening

Ok moan over with now I will fuck off

Bye!
Yep it's stupid

where that would popup with the orange text on his screen, as a lot of the guys i'm telling to get out of the base look like they don't read the chat box and so when they carry on and i use the kill command it probably makes me look like a cock for not warning them first, at least in their eyes.
Does @yell work on BF4 yet if not then probably no

Then the best you can do it @yell at players :p but it isn't orange lol

...or some commands like @say wardrivin stop camping or @say wardrivin this is tdm not teamcampalways at the same place with lots of claymores around you makin only 4-5 kills in a round (4 with clays on one with rifle!

sorry but now i know what people are saying about this guy. dont want to say that i am any better than him but i am a little fucked up at the moment. sry for that.

20 rounds of tdm is way to high. i love comquest. what else can i say?

sorry to say loeft, but this TDM is annoying me lol i don´t like it and honestly i have no fun to play this in the hope more player will join and it will be switch to conquest next round. i think we should stop the TDM "rotation"

I can play TDM with cocks but not with pussies like im said before. So boring and annoying run around trying find camping enemies and maybe find camper once in 5 minutes. It's not BF it's Hide & Seek.... It could be fun with good guys, running around like drunk rambos and :tbag: each others, but mostly TDM is just annoying bullshit where no skill cowards sets camp to highest point of map.

I can play TDM with cocks but not with pussies like im said before. So boring and annoying run around trying find camping enemies and maybe find camper once in 5 minutes. It's not BF it's Hide & Seek.... It could be fun with good guys, running around like drunk rambos and :tbag: each others, but mostly TDM is just annoying bullshit where no skill cowards sets camp to highest point of map.

+1 for heiky

i like playing tdm for one round or so in server map rotation. but after that we should swap to conquest i think.

AW: New BF4 server functions

Really? Team Camp Match Mode? Its not only an annoying gamemode, this sucks really hard.
Only camperpussies, spam with explosives...
Okay, im only a visitor of your server, its your decision, but its my decision to leave the server when this mode starts.

Just my two Cents. ;)

Its not 20 rounds its 20 people, and we can play with the settings but we first need to see if it works at all.
I understand not everyone likes TDM but its an easy mode to start a server off with... Playing conquest with 4 or 5 people (all of whom will either be in a tank or chopper) is equally, or in my eyes even more, shit and we all noted that the server was starting poorly and is only populated for a short time...
I'll say again the goal is not to make it a TDM server but to get and KEEP the server running, even with smaller numbers...
I have seen this work on other servers and it makes me go there even if the numbers on servers is small, because once it fills up it switches to bigger maps, en therefore it starts up quicker....

If we leave it as it is its shit too in my eyes... playing with only 8 people on a server is not my thing, I can cope for a round but after that I want it to go somewhere instead of a bloody flag run... I think we can change the startup to infantry only probably too but I would like to see if it even works...

Users who are viewing this thread