New Battlefield versions planned

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Inspired by the enormous BF Hardline success the folks at EA/Dice are now busy with the following new versions to be added to the BF franchise:

* BF Opera: as standard BF but soldiers who get shot don't die instantly, they sing a dramatic aria wobbling for five minutes before they die.
* BF Big brother: has a strict campaign mode in which you shoot/stab/fry humanoid creatures, promised to be "lots of gore but hilarious".
* BF Black Friday: with the maps Tesco, Wal Mart and Asda players are guaranteed much fun fighting with all-new weapons e.g. discount coupon, handbags and combat vehicles e.g. vicious shopping trolley.
* BF S.U.C.K.: designed to test players patience to the limit, all maps have lots of sniper camping areas and overpowered sniper guns. One team gets lucky and spawn in the sniper areas (which can't be reached by the other team) whilst the other has to take cover - which there isn't any. Hours of fun.
* BF CoD: 64 player small maps (all around 20 x 20 meters) and one of them even has a dog and a cat.
* BF Idol: players spawn randomly to the "Jury" team or the "Talent" team. Poor performance is rewarded with C4 and T-bag etc.
* BF SMUT-SWAT: police team fights unarmed crooks and each hit undress crook until stark naked. Final lethal shot must be "bullseye" (not defined exactly where it is).

There's hope!

Be careful EA/Dice dont see that and steal your ideas! Im really worried they can do it becouse BF: GTA Hardline was sucha ripoff BF4 mod.... :p And of course every game includes 3 maps and more you get if you buy 29 expansions. :p

pc player are the smartest. :D

in the first release week they sell 1,4 mio copies of bf-hardline.

- PS4 750.000
- Xbox 500.000
than some other consoles

and just around 25.000 !!!! copies for PC lol so this really proof about the stupid console kiddies. lol

Great list there. BF COD was funny. I was trying to think of anything that was missed and could only come up with:

BF Racing - racing in tanks jeeps etc with upgrades like C4 and, more C4... Shouting C"4 Noob" to opponents reduces the effectiveness of the C4

BF NRU Edition - conquest mode with 50 flags available for capture but players congregate around one flag C4ing and T-Bagging each other whilst a few players wander off and bake some bread or brew some beer. :D

You came up with a lot of creative and funny ideas which made me smile and chuckle.

Good job and a first-rate performance, Mr Luxury-Yacht. :)

Read the list again - not as many smiles as a certain puppy thread but still loads of smiles even second time around.

Great list there. BF COD was funny. I was trying to think of anything that was missed and could only come up with:

BF Racing - racing in tanks jeeps etc with upgrades like C4 and, more C4... Shouting C"4 Noob" to opponents reduces the effectiveness of the C4 :D

I do miss the buggy racing in some of the old bf2 maps :)

Odp: New Battlefield versions planned

You forget about Battlefield Celebrity Splash :)

BF Racing - racing in tanks jeeps etc with upgrades like C4 and, more C4... Shouting C"4 Noob" to opponents reduces the effectiveness of the C4 :D

I do miss the buggy racing in some of the old bf2 maps :)

we should do this on bf4 again. even more fun if you "lost" some slams on the way. :joker:

Inspired by the enormous BF Hardline success the folks at EA/Dice are now busy with the following new versions to be added to the BF franchise:

* BF Opera: as standard BF but soldiers who get shot don't die instantly, they sing a dramatic aria wobbling for five minutes before they die.
* BF Big brother: has a strict campaign mode in which you shoot/stab/fry humanoid creatures, promised to be "lots of gore but hilarious".
* BF Black Friday: with the maps Tesco, Wal Mart and Asda players are guaranteed much fun fighting with all-new weapons e.g. discount coupon, handbags and combat vehicles e.g. vicious shopping trolley.
* BF S.U.C.K.: designed to test players patience to the limit, all maps have lots of sniper camping areas and overpowered sniper guns. One team gets lucky and spawn in the sniper areas (which can't be reached by the other team) whilst the other has to take cover - which there isn't any. Hours of fun.
* BF CoD: 64 player small maps (all around 20 x 20 meters) and one of them even has a dog and a cat.
* BF Idol: players spawn randomly to the "Jury" team or the "Talent" team. Poor performance is rewarded with C4 and T-bag etc.
* BF SMUT-SWAT: police team fights unarmed crooks and each hit undress crook until stark naked. Final lethal shot must be "bullseye" (not defined exactly where it is).

There's hope!

ow ya BF Idols the game for me ;-) XD

Users who are viewing this thread