new ban appeal

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
sorry folks im here again. opened new account yesterday and bought new game, new user name TIGERSHARK106.went on server played a game had 3 kills 1 death. the next server i went on , =AW=Caspian=Border=. kicked me just after game starts and puts reason for kick= Violation[stats hack] banned perminent, what the hell is going on.the game had not even started properly.that was today

Last edited:

BruceWillii

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Germany
maybe ur whole system is hacked too ?!?! dunno for sure :)

ask someone who knows more about this computer materia.
SAAAAM????

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
beside that i would discuss who was on you pc ( your son ) and WTF he had installed there. you need to delete the software ( cheat ) he had installed so you have a clear system again. and for sure, you are 65 years old so you got the advantage of your age that you don´t use the cheat, but looking at your age i guess your son isn´t such young anymore, he have to know what happened if he install and use this shit and in this case i would slap his ass lool

honestly and that is really the only way i can suggest, do a fresh windows install so you have a clear system at all and if your son is going on your PC again than kick him in the balls lol

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
I'm guessing it's a local ban for one of their own rules rather than anything PB related etc.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Yes, could be just a local ban - I have tried playing on some server and before you can even hit the fire button on the mouse I was kicked/banned for violation blah blah. I guess some servers have auto admin set up for particular IP addresses, nationality and so on...

Definitely worth a clean install to make sure there isn't any residual code remaining.

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
ok and its good of you to take the time to reply.just come of another server and that was ok.but i don't understand this ban as i did not even have chane to play.what is stat hack anyway

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
ok and its good of you to take the time to reply.just come of another server and that was ok.but i don't understand this ban as i did not even have chane to play.what is stat hack anyway

don´t hang on this "stats hack". some server kick/ban/timeban user from other countries, compared with the IP you need to join and for not wrote "we don´t like foreigners on our server, also this is against the EA rules, they wrote some other shit as kick/ban reason.

BruceWillii

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Germany

don´t hang on this "stats hack". some server kick/ban/timeban user from other countries, compared with the IP you need to join and for not wrote "we don´t like foreigners on our server, also this is against the EA rules, they wrote some other shit as kick/ban reason.

thank god, allah and all those others who stand for the good side in everyone that i can still play after that russian kid hacked my origin account last year.

okay i get the security email send by origin from time to time even i didn't log in from a different pc but after checking my last played rounds it
was always me who played the last map at that time. my k/d is still a mess on bf4 but i came back from 1,4 to 1,42. woop woop!

;) :)