need help from our Irish friends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
Hi guys n gals.my son Abram is doing a report on ireland and I was wondering if you might be able to send him somethint Irish aka coins a flag our something that symbolizes your Irish culture and I'll repay you by sending you dune American currency and something American .. I'm sorry though I can't snuggle rifles thru the post..but any help would be great.let me know if you can hook my.boy.Abram up

Re : need help from our Irish friends

What !?? Don't you have everything, all and more in America !? Are they saying bullshits on TV !??...

Well, I could send to you a cup of Irish coffee and a three leaves clover but I don't know what they will look like on delivery.
I'd better send the recipe but I don't want the Coca Cola's one !

A tyre meatball from the Tandragee 100 !? That's so f#cking Irish !!!...
But they already have rifles in Ireland, since and even before a bloody Sunday ....

Don't deal with Heikkinen (... called The Fapman !) because he will ask for a Britney Spears' panty !...

Last edited:
This is for my boy come on guys

Last edited:
Seriously though this is for an 8 year old boy.do you think it would mean the same if I had ran to the store to get shit? No it would be pretty cool for him to get a package in the mail sorry if it's not cool to you spliffy next time u want to be a Cock leave it out out of my thread.u can insult me all you want but
This is for my 8 year old son not me.rant over.

Last edited:
Seriously though this is for an 8 year old boy.do you think it would mean the same if I had ran to the store to get shit? No it would be pretty cool for him to get a package in the mail sorry if it's not cool to you spliffy next time u want to be a Cock leave it out out of my thread.u can insult me all you want but
This is for my 8 year old son not me.rant over.
Irish toy?
Amazon.co.uk: Irish toy

Please close this fucking thread and delete it thanks for all the fucking help guys

:(

i would help if i could poor sweney but germany has less contact to irish culture than USA i bet

If you need something german just tell ;)

i would love an international specialty exchange :D but i think thats to dangerous and you will only get broken food :D

but being mature is not what our clan is intended to be ...

No I'm good sorry for swearing I.expected too much from our clan and friends.still love my clan members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread