Our labrador dogs www.mayfieldgarden.de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i see that i'm late for a pregnancy so if i understands Luna has her second litter (n) :X3: ;)
congrat Luna , i suppose Sandra was the nurse on duty for the night ,:)
Merry Christmas ... ;)

Reactions: lakaelo
OMG we just cleaned up all that stuff from childbirth than luna turned around and a nother puppie is more or less falling down. so we just got puppie number 9 :eek::ROFLMAO:

so within almost exactly 12 hours between the first one and the last one. amazing this wonders of nature.....

honestly i can see a busy christmas for us :whistle:

Oh, Luna was very fast this time.
I am so glad to hear that all went well!

Let’s hear it for Sandra, Sascha, Luna and the sweet puppies! :happy:

Laka i want more pics about your wife. :) Hihi. :tbag: (Offtopic: OMG these puppies are so cute. :) )

here we go. no pics for you mika, only videos lol :D

nice that i am now 2 weeks of work so i can make a lot of videos and "play" with the welps.

this is the first video for the birth of the welps. because the birth needed around 12 hours we have the camera not running all the time and just at the moment the welp is going to come we forgot to switch it on lol however, after all we had nearly 5 hours of birth video and it need to cut to a acceptable lenght. even more with my shitty 1MB upload lol so i convert it also to a smaller resolution and cut it down to 25 minutes. but i think its a interesting video so you can realise how a dog birth is.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Luna couldn’t have had a better midwife than Sandra. (y)
Beautiful videos indeed... and very touching! :love:

because the birth needed around 12 hours we have the camera not running all the time and just at the moment the welp is going to come we forgot to switch it on

Timelapse? :unsure:

Really nice videos and will be fun seeing them get bigger like last time.

Making a time lapse or video is not the most important thing when Luna is giving birth to the pups! But, what was the robot doing! ;)

can´t get glens idea with the timelaps out of my head and tried it today. :D have to say its amazing. lol all this movement. i will have to do that even more tomorrow.
1 hours in 1 minute movie.

Brilliant! Amazing watching them and the way they move about the area.

I do like time-lapse movies as you can notice movement and patterns in things which can look quite still otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread