My belated application :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW: My belated application :)

Post 30 more days about beer and you're in, easy as that Dwibmaster :D

carlsberg or not it's open again..

and if a beer is opened you have to kill it slowly by drinking it.

carlsberg special brew ..... love it :)
one can of that and i post bollocks on forum ........... anyone noticed ? lmao ,
regards to all , rich.

i stick to carlsberg myself mr hackers :))) and ty fr ur support on app rich, thread no longer closed lol only just realised hahaha

you are welcome dwib's :) see you out there .

i stick to carlsberg myself mr hackers :))) and ty fr ur support on app rich, thread no longer closed lol only just realised hahaha

tri some Belgium beer...like Jupiler....Leffe....Kriek....Grimbergen....these are delicious

danish beer???

Take a belgian artisan beer !!!
(and maybe some german beer too)

I'm with Tuborg and Hoegarden :)

Don't forget it Dwibbs - every vote counts

mail me ur preferences with a forwarding address not that i condone this beer for a vote blackmail malarky lmao

welcome dude and go get yah own padded cell :) and that lager piss they drink is realy spunky piss DRINK ALE!!!!! like real men:)

what a load of crap
mr russo NEVER does sommit on the forum and nobody questions him
so, me lakaelo, pls let the application go through as normal
hes is a lot on teamspeak where everybody talks about the forum and whats going on
so he is always up to date about whats happening

there are more NRU members who do a lot less
I think its a bit silly

WE WANT mr dwibbles FOR THE STRIPTEASE IN THE BAR, u know !!!
:D

sorry mr.scatha im straight XD but i wouldnt mind having him for pouring me a good Scotch now and then ;-) XD

I totally understand the need for process mr geno n always one for rules and not want to make a stink just thought that as a known player who actively trys to be an asset i would be able to help u gys out n join yas instead of being a fly on the wall lol is no probs though im all good :)

yeah may is like an inch away. think about how long it would take in a russian or chinease clan y'know with all that bereaucracy yould turn 60 before yould be admitted in XD

Well the open discussion here is prob the most civil and good for a long time. I'd want to thank all for that.
I would however say nru always been as far as i know a battlefield clan and never one game clan. Noone should be treated different wether bf2 or bf3 or bc2. We're all one happy family. That's for prob both good and worse i get involved in both discussions but i feel we're all one big clan not separated.

I agree with laka. We've got enough sheep. Lol.

is it possible i can get to know my bf3 cousins a bit better then ? XD

Re: AW: My belated application :)

Post 30 more days about beer and you're in, easy as that Dwibmaster :D

well mr. medic if he needs 30 days of beer posting that would make it enough with 3 days of Scotch posting then wouldnt it ? ;-) xD

LMAO mr fortuna u spamming more than i n whilst i also fly staright id gladly throw a scotch or two ya way buddy :0

lets play tht song then although i only got bourbon in at mnn so ill crack a bottle now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread