My belated application :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be difficult to maintain the forum and servers when it is such a multinational clan, certain forum topics can get lost in translation, or as Mr Jigaboo stated can be read but not replied too..
I wish Mr dwibbles best of luck with the shiney tags, a great little asset to you all... lets get out the lube and have a party <3

I can understand your policy on active post on the forum lakaelo, :rolleyes: some of NRU posts (well 90%) do tend to go OFF TOPIC and can influence or intimidate people and or.. put people off posting on certain topics, and the only way to keep active on the forums is to just spam the hell out of it but I do wish Mr Dwibbles best of luck with it all, from TS ingame on bf2 he's a great guy with great team skills .

all zee best x

lol to take russo as a example is not realy a good idea. he was a member long before we set up the new guidelines for the application.

however, we know you guys are really active in teamspeak but we are a big clan and not all of us are in teamspeak together so we had set up the 60 days forum activity in the past. in that case we have 2 postings before the application and this is why we said we need a bit more to take it as "forum activity" lol

at this point we take the april too to know more about you and than take a vote. also its fair to other applications in the past we said the same that there have to be more forum activity.

Roger roger over n out look is all good no mither im happy with just the lube from mr shoo ima goin have me a bag of dwibblets n a pint of dwibling whooop paaaaaaartttyyyyyyy :))))))

I'm not surprised the bf2 clanmembers are anxious about helping you in the clan. it's all good. and i'm glad the heeds decisions are being respected to keep it fair.

Have you played other games? Do anything special on your spare time, like hobbies? :p

what a load of crap
mr russo NEVER does sommit on the forum and nobody questions him

:D
Scatha m8, Russo didnt asked to join, he was asked several several times to join.

He plays longer on the No Fly than most of the others here, everyone knew him.

(And as sidenote...I know him as good teamplayer and had a lot of good games with him like many other of us, sometimes its a pain to play against him, but I dont want to miss him on ther server.)
(And as another sidenote... I know some members dont like him but whether you like a member or not all members should be treated with the same respect!)

Last edited:
well said shoo , you are another pleasant guy on ts .... could it be that the bf2 players want him on board because they like having him out there ? and unfortunately many of bf3 players cant relate to him because .... erm .... they play bf3 ... is that so much of a problem .
i can think of a good few NRU people who never post on forum but it is still good to see them out there .
surley if the vote goes well thats it ?

damnit another spam post by me :)

Yeah the Heeds dont have an easy job. On one side members asked for stricter joining rules (the terms are not set to bother Dwibbles ;-) on the other side there is a recommended player who wants to join but he doesnt match all joining terms already.
So what to do?

Last edited:
your forum/ joining policy seems to work guys, it's your servers. forum, I certainly wasn't trying to stir the hornets nest so to speak merely giving my heads up on a good guy, ( my vote so to speak)
the heeds and the way you run things is fair ;)

NRU was a bf2 clan that has grown into a bf3 soon to be bf4 clan, but having the tags was always a part of mature gamers, admining the forums, servers for a mutual gain of meeting new players and light minded people from all over the world, at the moment from what I can see and this isn't a biased opinion by any means the bf2 server after all this time is as popular if not more popular than all the bf3 servers put together.
You do have a lot of Ts players expressing there views on a good guy nothing more, they do seem to play bf2 all the time but from what I can see it is only the fact that some chose not to play bf3 or haven't the pc capacity to do so. NRU shouldn't be about what game you play, just to play fair wearing the tags with pride admin the best you can and utmost have fun.

p.s. get on Ts more you bunch of cocos :eek: xx

Got no idea if i can post my opinion about his application.
However, You're a nice player and i agree with your application.

Goodluck! :)

Well the open discussion here is prob the most civil and good for a long time. I'd want to thank all for that.
I would however say nru always been as far as i know a battlefield clan and never one game clan. Noone should be treated different wether bf2 or bf3 or bc2. We're all one happy family. That's for prob both good and worse i get involved in both discussions but i feel we're all one big clan not separated.

I agree with laka. We've got enough sheep. Lol.

only to clear this. to say that dwibbles need a bit more forum activity isnt a assessment in any form if he is a good guy or possible good admin or anything else.

it has only to do with the posting count in his time of registration and the fact that we said "60 days forum acitivity" and that should be more than 2 postings in that time. :alien:

we will change this in near future at some point to a spezific posting count in a fix time. so this will be more clearly for all.

All the support we're giving u here, mr Dwibbles, is gonna cost u a round in the pub mate !!!
:D

yes phillipe aka the scatha , mines a carlsberg special brew lol 9.5% mans beer .. love the taste .... honestly .
but the heeds have final say .
it defo helps talking to folk on ts to get to know them .... more than forum ... i bet you all think i am an asshole lol. and if you do then no problem
but get to know me for real and probably i am more than ok .
dwibs i think you should be in for what its worth , regards , rich .

let's get that round or ten of beers first then go have a love/hate relationship on TS we can regret the day after !

Who's with me?! :D

Well i go to work for 1 day and come back to smileys bumming sheep, chaos and disorder and find myself at a bar posting beer to many corners of the world........ oh well just another day in the life of a dwiblet :)

Sorry for stirring it up a bit guys im just a regular guy with a biog passion for the game and this clan :)

lak if i change ur calander to read may the 5th do uy think u will notice lmao :)

To my dear bf2 and ts friends thank you very much for the support its been emotional and im now a wreck lol :0

- - - Updated - - -

biog passion? wtf i need learn to spell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread