My belated application :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon ramsay who the hells that fartknocker:) he eats my farts for breakfast :))))))

lmao.. you DID mention chef.. hehehe.. He apparently has some show called "the F word" so it prob means fart. :tbag:

maybe iron chef instead? "Let the battle begin!" :p

I'd pwefew Waltew the Wobot from judge dwedd. If only the taunts could be made to weplace ewewy W with and W. :D

Thanks mr lakaelo and i think i fit nicely in this nuthouse lol ill look forward to donning the tags in the name of chefs and spatulas everywhere lol....... justice n a slice of cake shallll be served :0

- - - Updated - - -

See im that crazy i replied twice :0

could i have 2nds i luv a good cake XD

lol sorry dwibbles, was a bit longer as normal.

we had a intern discuss about your "forum activity". surely you are registred over a year back but you are only "active" since you done your application. so we cant talk about activity before that. lol

in that case we decided to take this month ( april ) as your activity time to get closer with you and you with us. :tbag:lol not so...

however, please stay active like actual and we start the application process in the beginning of may.

i aopreciate what you saying but im already a very active member on the site and on TS and have been for a long time so if it also needs to be constant active on forum than just leave it n i have spoken on it before but dont always come on to it and have also donated to your clan financially, i thought having played on your bf2 nru server for that long and beiong so active would have overidden any low activity on forum. I will not take up the matter agin over it friend but thank you anyway :)

what a load of crap
mr russo NEVER does sommit on the forum and nobody questions him
so, me lakaelo, pls let the application go through as normal
hes is a lot on teamspeak where everybody talks about the forum and whats going on
so he is always up to date about whats happening

there are more NRU members who do a lot less
I think its a bit silly

WE WANT mr dwibbles FOR THE STRIPTEASE IN THE BAR, u know !!!
:D

Thank you mr scatha i apreciate your support its ok i guess they got a better chef to burn their bbq's in the summer lol is no biggie, ill take my choco lovin to the bar n let it all hang loooooooose :0

Well said scatha...me myself would think dwibbles would be an asset to your clan and an asset to bf2,as far as I'm aware the dwibbler is constantly on ts having the crack and speaking about what is being said on the forums. You don't have to post to be constantly active..

How many members have joined after russo? A bit unfair comparison on that part.
I think the clan has changed a lot since then and been large for a long time. Which explains the need of the "new" rules.
However, things are looking good, and if all's well why the rush?
Heeds can't do all decisions to make all 100% happy but scatha has a valid point too.

I totally understand the need for process mr geno n always one for rules and not want to make a stink just thought that as a known player who actively trys to be an asset i would be able to help u gys out n join yas instead of being a fly on the wall lol is no probs though im all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread