my admin dont work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
hi all bf2 peeps .. anyone else unable to kick ?

i have had this last couple times i play ...

i was able to warn though and it scared them so much they stopped being naughty and said they were very sorry and would not do it ever again...... ever :)

I have sometimes problem rights don't work. Then check i typed right and try again, still don't work. Then i try moment later again and then it works. Strange but happens sometimes.

The heeds do this to all new admins on NRU to fuck with there heads and see if they are NRU material !

Having created this thread and also commenting in it means that you both have FAILED the Probationary period.
Goodbye, and leave the tags on the desk.

Muahahahahah

The heeds do this to all new admins on NRU to fuck with there heads and see if they are NRU material !

Having created this thread and also commenting in it means that you both have FAILED the Probationary period.

Muahahahahah
Once a cock always a cock :D

Muahahahahah
Once a cock always a cock :D

Do you ever have anything sensible to say! :D

ahhhh but it is funny though :) :)

99% of what sordids says has the word 'cock' in it.
I'd love to see his buying his weeky shop in tescos
I need some bread, potatoes, milk, cocks, steak...etc etc

If we would have a Lmao button I would have clicked it on your post Mini. So its only a Thanks :)

we defo need a lmao button :)

Users who are viewing this thread