music Studio coming along nicely (work in progress)

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Dj 5h00 in da house !

Representing Hogworths too I see !

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
14 Jan 2013
scotchland
once of the many limited edition box sets i buy bro.... never open them :p it was £300 and dropped to below half price, so I couldn't resist :)

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
I know the feeling m8, on impulse I purchased the Complete Babylon 5 collection (including Crusader and all the movies) its an impressive collection but sadly never got around to opening it o_O

likewise for the complete West Wing Collection I have too

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
AW: music Studio coming along nicely (work in progress)

Jooooooo shooooo i come with my bouzouki ,not bazooka its a greek guitar,then we take songs,i play you sing.

Yesssss we are stars la la la ola la la yihaaaaaaaaaa :)

great equipment.

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
[cT*] 5h00fly;15826 said:
once of the many limited edition box sets i buy bro.... never open them :p it was £300 and dropped to below half price, so I couldn't resist :)
I have the set too mate but the girls are cracking into it to watch the first movie tonight ... monsters i tell you!

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
I know the feeling m8, on impulse I purchased the Complete Babylon 5 collection (including Crusader and all the movies) its an impressive collection but sadly never got around to opening it o_O

likewise for the complete West Wing Collection I have too
Nerds lmao..

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
ah nice set up shoo right while we talk about music i would like a remix of the wheels on the bus and the lion sleeps tonight :D
ask jim he knows all about that :D
Oh Oh oh...I think I know this one......Is it Mario singing on that gay roulette site ?