music Studio coming along nicely (work in progress)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dj 5h00 in da house !

Representing Hogworths too I see !

once of the many limited edition box sets i buy bro.... never open them :p it was £300 and dropped to below half price, so I couldn't resist :)

I know the feeling m8, on impulse I purchased the Complete Babylon 5 collection (including Crusader and all the movies) its an impressive collection but sadly never got around to opening it o_O

likewise for the complete West Wing Collection I have too

AW: music Studio coming along nicely (work in progress)

Jooooooo shooooo i come with my bouzouki ,not bazooka its a greek guitar,then we take songs,i play you sing.

Yesssss we are stars la la la ola la la yihaaaaaaaaaa :)

great equipment.

i forgot to bring it and you forgot to remind when i took you home i still have those 3 tut videos for you
you still at the perth penthouse ?

[cT*] 5h00fly;15826 said:
once of the many limited edition box sets i buy bro.... never open them :p it was £300 and dropped to below half price, so I couldn't resist :)
I have the set too mate but the girls are cracking into it to watch the first movie tonight ... monsters i tell you!

ah nice set up shoo right while we talk about music i would like a remix of the wheels on the bus and the lion sleeps tonight :D
ask jim he knows all about that :D

I know the feeling m8, on impulse I purchased the Complete Babylon 5 collection (including Crusader and all the movies) its an impressive collection but sadly never got around to opening it o_O

likewise for the complete West Wing Collection I have too
Nerds lmao..

ah nice set up shoo right while we talk about music i would like a remix of the wheels on the bus and the lion sleeps tonight :D
ask jim he knows all about that :D
Oh Oh oh...I think I know this one......Is it Mario singing on that gay roulette site ?

Users who are viewing this thread