Münster (Germany) - things to do?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
It looks like we may be visiting Münster for a couple of days in April for the 20th TEDDYBÄR TOTAL (wife collects teddy bears and currently has about 500+ so we really need more of them) just wondering if anyone had some ideas of what else there is to visit in that area. We have been there before and went to a couple of castles just wondering if there are any must see things in the area and what beers to look for!

Cheers

I only know the skatepark in Münster :) Was there back in the 90s at the Münster Monster Mastership :)

Last edited:
AW: Re: Münster (Germany) - things to do?

Münster have a lot of church and a Castle to visit :)

and now i have a question,you know the Movie "Night at the Museum" if the 500 Teddys awake to live,what do you do ??...........lol

thanks for the suggestion. We will be driving from Amsterdam which will be fun. Always love the way the cars bunch up just prior to the German border and accelerate once the speed limit changes! It is like being in a rolling Le Mans start.

So far the teddies have not shown any signs of movement. The only real problem with them is that they are an absolute pain to dust and I get moaned at if the are not returned to the correct place. I have resorted to taking a photo before so I can place them back correctly!

So far the teddies have not shown any signs of movement. The only real problem with them is that they are an absolute pain to dust and I get moaned at if the are not returned to the correct place. I have resorted to taking a photo before so I can place them back correctly!

lol................poor Glen :))

A small sample. They range from 2cm to 80cm with the oldest being about 80 years. Did I mention that she also collects books and must have about 2k+ of them. Balances my BF and gadget addiction. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 32
Im said this before but im saying it again: Glen you are so henpecked lol. :tbag: Or just very good and kind husband. :)

hi glen. yes i life here since 2 years now. would be nice if we could meet. i heard of that "teddybär total messe". i think its every year. come to ts3 before you travel here so we can change phone contact and so on...

Hey that's not too far from where I live :) My aunt collect puppets, the really old ones. They freak me out to be honest, I prefer teddybears :D

Users who are viewing this thread