Movie Corner

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The other thing that really got me was when flying inverted over the "Mig" they are supposedly only a metre or so apart so exactly where are the two aircrafts tails? Have they magically folded out of the way on both aircraft? Then Goose whips out a polaroid camera. From where? Given they are inverted and all the previous high G flying you would think it would actually be flying around the cockpit and would be just sitting on the canopy or would have gone through it!
I know nothing about planes or the physics about flying so i got interested if this kind of manouver is even possible to do. I mean flying inverted above other plane and take the photo. Did a quick google trip and found this:

They werent as close to each other than in the movie but still, cool stuff! ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson
Watched every Friday the 13th movie there is so 12 in total. Its interesting to see how a franchise evolves through time and between different studios. This is also a good example what can happen when publisher just wants money and dont give a damn about the actual plot. 😆

First movie began after studio wanted literally to rip off the success of first halloween movie and made their own slasher horror flick. This was a success and publisher wanted to make more but problem was that writers wrote plot only for one movie that had a "clear" ending thus a sequal could not be made. Publisher would not give a damn and just told them to make MORE no matter what, so they did. The same situation happened few times during the franchise and it shows as it has lots of plotholes and weird decisions BUT im not mad because with these "fuck-ups", one of the most iconic horror characters, the unkillable Jason was born. 😁

From the 12 movies i think the first one, 4th, 6th, X and Jason vs Freddie were best ones. All of these movies has nudity and slasher gore so even the bad ones are good in my opinion. :cool:

Now im going through The Texas chainsaw massacre films (10 total) and watched first 3 already. Gotta say that these are quite "something". First one had lots of loud chainsaw noise and screaming. xD

friday the 13th halloween GIF by Paramount Movies

Reactions: glenwilson
Never watched them or the Chainsaw ones either. Must be getting old. Not against gore or nudity but, for me, it so often is unnecessary to the actual story. Inferred violence is often more scary that watching ketchup being sprayed or cgi limbs flying around. I can appreciate a sex scene but too often you are thinking you are running for your lives, there are people looking to kill you but hey lets have a quick shag.

Reactions: blugi21
We have been gradually working our way through the Bond films. Watched Live and Let Die the other day. Not the greatest Bond film as there seems to be too many silly, obvious mistakes. The worst one, which has scarred me is when Bond makes a coffee for M. Given how Bond is usually precise about things that coffee was just awful. Adds the milk and then "froths" it. Plus the saucers has half the coffee in it! He is just abusing a €1k coffee machine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread