Missing in action

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
We havent heard from some members for a longer time, so I opened this topic. If you know something about the missing members then write it in here please, also you can add a member you miss!

1. Ape-London
2. Hartynoll
3. Anti-Bruce.Rus aka Russo-Touristo (he was absent from one to the other day...wonder)
4. Shoofly aka Nigel (He posted something that he need a break, long time no see then)
5. Lady-Mari.Uk (Saw her posting in chatbox that she is going to install BF4?)
6. Three-Six

Also whats Spoony and Mini doing?
And Badger aka Motheted aka Seeman-Stains aka Jim aka The Body (lol) get your old cadaver back in here and BF2!,

Last edited:
you need to join us in facebook :)

- ape is not playing anymore. he is active in FB from time to time. guess he have less time with wife and child now.
- harty,if i remember right he also got a child and so less time to play
- russo-touristo don´t know. i looked into his account and doing "investigations" some time ago. so it looks he is also not playing anymore.
- shoofly aka nige, he is a tattoo-artist now and also very happy with his girlfriend and child. also active in FB
- mari think she is doing a new part of lifetime with less playing and more private time. :)
- three-six, also acitve in FB and also got a girlfriend :D

you can "see" most of the guys still in facebook but live is changing faster as you could imagine sometimes.

Jeez, right after they got a girlfriend/famaly, they droped BF faster than a hot potato. Just kidding. :)

Rich (fucoffhackers, FOHrich in BF3) said some time ago hes very busy with work and he and his family are ok. Hes not on facebook but he plays BF3 when he have time. Hopefully he joins BF4 some day. :p

Jeez, right after they got a girlfriend/famaly, they droped BF faster than a hot potato. Just kidding. :)

I think you are right, SEK, for there’s a grain of truth in every joke.

In a healthy relationship it should be possible to pursue your own interests.
There are indeed many benefits of giving each other room to breathe and not to be permanently glued together, although you are deeply in love.
It can actually make your relationship much better if you have a balance of couple time and individual time.

After all, a loving couple should end up as soulmates and not as cellmates. :)

- - - Updated - - -

We havent heard from some members for a longer time, so I opened this topic. If you know something about the missing members then write it in here please, also you can add a member you miss!

1. Ape-London
2. Hartynoll
3. Anti-Bruce.Rus aka Russo-Touristo (he was absent from one to the other day...wonder)
4. Shoofly aka Nigel (He posted something that he need a break, long time no see then)
5. Lady-Mari.Uk (Saw her posting in chatbox that she is going to install BF4?)
6. Three-Six

Also whats Spoony and Mini doing?
And Badger aka Motheted aka Seeman-Stains aka Jim aka The Body (lol) get your old cadaver back in here and BF2!,

What about

7. PJay
and
8. Dwibbles?

In a healthy relationship it should be possible to pursue your own interests.There are indeed many benefits of giving each other room to breathe and not to be permanently glued together, although you are deeply in love.
It can actually make your relationship much better if you have a balance of couple time and individual time.

After all, a loving couple should end up as soulmates and not as cellmates.

very true manuela. not only in gaming. :)

PJay was poped up in the chatbox some days back. far as i know his PC was broken...but i am not sure. dwibbles was gone from one day to another. no clue what happend to him.

pjay is on fb all the time, i dont think he is gaming anymore. lik lak says there are a lot of them on FaceBook but they just diont have time for battlfield but u can alway reach them on there

So true, wise words from Lady.. :) I got always so much whine from my former wife in law if i was couple hours 3-4 times in week away with boys. Training at gym, sparring, beers at bar (she was always welcome come with me) or if i played game x longer than 2 hours in row. :p I did spent most of my free time with her but she was still very angry for time i spent with my hobbies and games and friends etc. That she was so jealous about my free time and against female friends etc was quite annoying but kinda cute how she loved me so much she wanted punch to face other chicks who tried take me from her. :p

Anyway someones here are heard how that story went and knows how much i loved her. What i did for helping her in tough times and we had quite good spirit "we are in same boat" attitude. She was also always helping me and taking care of me when i was sick or got injured. After things started go wrong that relationship ended up to break up 4 years ago. Im never forgot her and i still think she was love of my life. I tried everything i could but that was not enough when we both had our problems and all stress and arguing caused that things went negative and feelings died. Sometimes i still miss her and think "What if...?". Later she moved for work opportunity to other side of Finland what was good thing then so i had some distance and did not get pains of seeing her with somebody other guy if she finds somebody. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich (fucoffhackers, FOHrich in BF3) said some time ago hes very busy with work and he and his family are ok. Hes not on facebook but he plays BF3 when he have time. Hopefully he joins BF4 some day. :p

I was playing BF3 with FOHrich a couple of nights ago.

Rich was one of best BF2-players when i played BF2. I mean game company, hes good teammate and fair enemy. He plays hard but fair and hes very similar than me hating all cheaters, rule breaking asshole etc. Hes great guy with BIG heart, very nice and caring person. He was always like big brother to me. Its shame hes not active in NRU anymore. :( But we still stayed in contact outside of forum. Once he sent me email only becouse he was worried about my situation, he wanted help and encourage me. Rich is so good guy i really miss him and hope he joins BF4 soon. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi elTornado , its allways good to see the NRU guys n gals out there . I do like to play at a very fast pace so sometimes I miss things in chat. As Mika Knows I will allways spawn at the nearest base to enemy and just charge in all guns blazing. I love this and if anyone else likes the same it is awesome but not very clever I must admit ? lol I am sorry to admit I do sometimes get fed up of some play styles(easy point folk) . I really am sorry, I just can't help it . One guy that is great, is Deadly2009 . He seems as restless as I am when playing :) The mighty Shunt was the same !
Mika, you are a genuine life long friend now, even though we rarely communicate I am always there an email address away . I promise you, I have bf4 loaded and will be along in the not too distant future ;) . Your Story above is very touching, hey some of us envy your single life :) . I had a few "demons" of my own to sort out not so long ago . all the very best to you and friends at NRU ,rich.

Art hasn’t been on the forum for quite a long time now.

Has anyone seen him ingame lately?

Art hasn’t been on the forum for quite a long time now.

Has anyone seen him ingame lately?

no, even in facebook he is still quite. i sent him a facebook message if he is ok.

Earlier he was busy becouse of studies and maybe not so interested to play now becouse BF2 is dead and he cant run newer BF-games. Last login to NRU-forum is 3 weeks ago. Hopefully he is ok. :p Maybe he found girl and being so pussywhipped he dont have freetime to play. :D

As Art hasn’t been on the forum for such a long time, I rejected my plan to contact him by private message, because it would be nothing but a futile attempt.

Thank you very much, waxxer and lakaelo, I am grateful for any useful information concerning his whereabouts.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Let’s hope he’s fine.

As Art hasn’t been on the forum for such a long time, I rejected my plan to contact him by private message, because it would be nothing but a futile attempt.

Thank you very much, waxxer and lakaelo, I am grateful for any useful information concerning his whereabouts.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Let’s hope he’s fine.

A PM will normally trigger an email to be sent of notification...

Users who are viewing this thread