[BF4] Minigunner, reporting for duty!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
A

Availhunter

26 May 2022
Hi, I'm Availhunter.

Some of you may know me from the plenty of games where @Skybreeder has forced/blackmailed invited me to play with you, and what a joy it has been. Dave and Rage especially has been great company, and has comforted me when the Diamond was very rude!

Anyways! I'm 29 (soon old!), from Denmark, and Skycocks best friend (According to him... :cock:). He has, repeatedly, asked me to join NRU as he thinks/thought I would thoroughly enjoy the community and company. And even though not a member (yet?), I can only say that it's been true with the people I've talked to and played with so far. So glad I decided to pick up the game and join you guys, BFV/2042 just isn't as community "focused" as I've found BF4 to be, which is definitely something I'm looking for when playing.

My ingame tags is Availhunter, and that's about it.
NRU profile, not sure how it gets the info, but Sky gave me this link: NRU BF4 Stats - Availhunter - !=NRU= Gentlemans T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz

My playtime is quite limited due to family commitments, and this reflects my playtime (Both on NRU server and otherwise). Yet, Sky asked me repeatedly to apply, and here I am.
What else, I'm a fan of good coffee (Love to experiment and try to "make" my own!) and other than my carreer as a construction arcitecht, I have my own hobby-business doing lithopane! Some of you may have seen the attached image, which Sky (Sky, sky, sky...) asked if it was possible to make!

Anyways, I hope my application is satisfactory, and that I get the chance to t-bag every single one of you multiple times even more often in the future!
Have a great weekend everyone! :cock::cock::cock::cock::cock::cock::cock::cock:

Hi and welcome

As far as I can see you have done 70 hours and you need to have 100 so that is a definite no. 😁

Seriously, what we can do is get the checks done so that when you get to the 100 hours we can get the vote started. Feel free to join in discussions in the forums so that anyone who hasn't played with you can get to know you a bit better. Think we all would like to know what a lithopane is (I know I can google it).

Cheers

Glen

Hi Availhunter! Nice to see you are interested in joining us! Waiting to see you in-game and getting those last hours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread