Merry Christmas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Just like to say Merry Xmas one and all what ever your race or religion
Have a nice break / Holiday
Hope you and your family enjoy the times you share together I know I will

It's been another great year being in this clan coming here every day reading your posts Making me laugh :D
And all other related matters.

Also a big part is Playing on a regular basis with all you coco's
Just like to thank all Heeds for there hard work on running this clan and all BF servers

Love you all

Merry Xmas to you and your families ;)

Odp: Merry Christmas

Thank you Andy for your wishes. I wish you and all of you family warmth, a wonderful Christmas and all what you wish for.

thanks andy and merry X-mas to you too mate :-3 hope youll get a good december and new year! :-D

Thank you very much for your kind words, Andy.
You hit the nail on the head with every word you said.

Thanks to all of you who make NRU a truly special place.

Christmas is the time of giving.
It does not necessarily have to be merely material gifts but also emotional ones like a kind word, a loving gesture, a smile, a hug, connecting with people we care about, writing cards, letters or mails to those we hold dear, getting together, offering help and support, strengthening bonds and spreading the affection of our hearts into the lives of others.

Love, care, appreciation and a deep sense of togetherness make the Christmas season all the more unique.
That’s why I hope that you’ll be delighted with all that Christmas has in store for you.

Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones. :)

Yep! Well said Andy.

I only have my wife and Mum to share gifts with but that doesn't mean not helping or sharing with others. Sometimes your time is more valuable than money and doing something simple for someone can be a bigger help than offering a gift or money.

Thanks a lot, Andy.

I wish all of NRU (and your families) a very merry Christmas - have a good one. :)

bye all.

wishing u to have a merry christmas and get over well to the new year. i will be away heading up today to our family till next year.
hope u see you all back on battlefield next year.

ur brucey

so, now christmas is knocking at the door. :)

i wish you all a very nice christmas time and nice days with your family or just a rest staying at home. the clan is strong growth in the last year and new guys have come and other guys gone. also big changes occurred with the gamespy closedown and the related changings in bf2. but i think we have taken this well and i am still proud to be a part of this gorgeous clan.

so, now christmas is knocking at the door. :)

i wish you all a very nice christmas time and nice days with your family or just a rest staying at home. the clan is strong growth in the last year and new guys have come and other guys gone. also big changes occurred with the gamespy closedown and the related changings in bf2. but i think we have taken this well and i am still proud to be a part of this gorgeous clan.
well said Weihnachtsmann ! :)

Loooool. ;)

Attachments

• fappy_holidays_christmas_glove_mug-re6f7d071f32041fbabc533d097baf33d_x7jg9_8byvr_324.jpg
    fappy_holidays_christmas_glove_mug-re6f7d071f32041fbabc533d097baf33d_x7jg9_8byvr_324.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 10
  • photo-771990.JPG
    photo-771990.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
well said andy, i will on what we call homeless corner tonight dishing out buckets of hot soup and bread to the homeless....... and maybe a shot or 2 of brandy hehehehe well it is cold

Users who are viewing this thread