merry christmas fuckwits xxx

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
not been on much this year as i dont like most of you cocks "theres 1 or 2 i can handle for 15 mins at a time" even the odd german,but you are always in my thoughts.just wanted to say have a great xmas and new year lads "yes even lee and that greek cunt chris" lmao lets make it be nice to heed week,although the last good idea they had was in black and white they try hard muhahahahahahahaha

anyway i made you a christmas gif catch you soon "THE BADGER" XXX

[video=youtube;dXbwWYH-Hrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXbwWYH-Hrs[/video]

AW: merry christmas fuckwits xxx

ohhhhh dammit hes back,i have told everyone he never comes back :)
Nice work Jim,wish you too a wonderfull Christmas and a busy new year m8.

Regards Stavros the Exile Spartan.

Jimmmmmmmmmmmmm, like always you found the right words :) Love you mate and wish you also a happy x-mas and more online time in the new year.... cunt ... :tbag:

Theres a few new members and 1 or 2 others that are in for a treat

The Badger& Horseman are planning an all out assault in the coming weeks 'once the scottish cock is ready' and the evil medic tag team will be back to dish out the hurt and set new personal bests for knife kills/t-bag massacres mmwwuahuauauaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Virtual Friends Indeed ? ?

We are the REAL DEAL m8 ;)

Happy Christmass to you and yourse !

Have a good one Jim .
atb, rich ;)

merry christmas to all ya ladies and cocks :D

have some nice days off work and normal trouble ;)

So now its proofed there is even Christmas in the Nuthouse

Thank you for this lovely gif, Jim. :)
As I have been missing your and Spunky's banter, I do hope to see you very soon out there.
Merry Christmas to you and your family! xxx

Houhouhou! Merry Chrismass! Pukilla on pussit täynnä lahjoja tuhmille tytöille hihihihi. :welsh:

And a Merry Christmas to you Jim you fart sniffin', skirt liftin', haggis bashin', badger baitin' Scottish git........xxxxxxxxxxx :)

Merry Christmas to my gaming family.This years been a busy one for me and the family. Raising two boys doesnt leave much time to game during regular hours so i have been on from 8pm to 2 or 3 am friday and Saturdays. I havent gamed with many of u lately but i have been repping NRU in other clans servers. anyway thought id share a few pics of the boys who keep me pretty busy most of the time the big ones Abram aka Abe and the wee one is Aiden

Users who are viewing this thread