MARS 2020!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CapHunterx

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
july 2020 the mars rover preserverance got launched on his way to mars. it will land there on 18 feb. this is a really special event for me since my boarding pass and my name are on a SSD in the rover.
so i can say my name will be on mars! anyway preparing for next launch you can also send your name to mars!!!

BoardingPass MyNameOnMars Mars2020

I hope that SSD has been sterilized, to stop the Martians catching Covid from the Earthlings :astronaut:😷🤒👾👾👾

Actually it 100% is :D
Nobody wants to bring alien material on other planets :D because when bacteria infests the mars we could never proof wether the live is from mars or earth

july 2020 the mars rover preserverance got launched on his way to mars. it will land there on 18 feb. this is a really special event for me since my boarding pass and my name are on a SSD in the rover.
so i can say my name will be on mars! anyway preparing for next launch you can also send your name to mars!!!

View attachment 9266
Can i also send some of my nighboars to Mars....not only there names...🤔👍

Actually it 100% is :D
Nobody wants to bring alien material on other planets :D because when bacteria infests the mars we could never proof wether the live is from mars or earth
Yep everything that goes into space has to be sterile, fun fact the only thing that we ever send to space which was not sterile was a man hole cover. When testing a nuclear bomb they dug a hole and capped it of with a massive steel man hole. High-speed forage only took 2 frames of it flying away and it's estimated speed was above that of earth's escape velocity.

It's even the fastest man made object with 70km/s!!

Can we also send Riz and his mortar to Mars? :whistle:

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

😘

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread