Marenghi

NRU Member
3 Dec 2012
Worcestershire, UK
1. Edd, 26, UK

2. bf2 - mrtea420
bc2 - marenghi
bf3 - marengh1 (old) marenghii (current) - stats in my sig

3. As far as i can remember i've been banned once in BF3, joined a German server and got auto-banned for being in the wrong country - Thanks Germany :tbag::tbag::tbag:

4. i'm on the servers most nights as i'm working an easy job at the moment. active admins and a clan that doesn't take itself to seriously are a plus for me. oh and i enjoy the occasional dip of my manhood when it's required, some members need to learn they're the takers not givers lol

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

my question - i never see any of the bf3 guys/gals on ts3 from the website viewer, so do you limit all of your abuse to just text or does xfire have voice?

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
good luck with the app mate

but banned by zee germans eh ? i will have a word with mac and see if we can ban a few of the deck chair,stealing lederhosen wearing,pimmels from here just to add balance

T11Medic

NRU Member
9 Apr 2012
Deutschland, ne?
Hey m8, cool to see your application :)
Lakaelo will make some background checks as usual, I guess you have enough hours. Don't forget 60 days of active forum membership :)

As for the TS thing, I really like it. But somehow it's always empty for BF3. When I played BF2 we always were on TS, every night. So we don't really use it that often :)

Good luck with your app! Ah yeah set me as a recommender if you want to :)

Ah and all of us Germans in here are neat, don't worry about that haha

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
AW: Marenghi

hi edd,

nice that you will us too. ;)

my question - i never see any of the bf3 guys/gals on ts3 from the website viewer, so do you limit all of your abuse to just text or does xfire have voice?

lmao for me i only use ingame chat. think most of us too but from time to time there are some bf3 guys in TS too. mostly they just need " come in TS you cock "

you got your 60 days forum activity ( joined 3. dezember 12 ) as well as your gameactivity on our server. there you have over 110 hours. so there is no prob and i look at your gamebackground. :)

the alias 5puggy is also linked to you. is that you too?

so you only need 5 guys for your recommendation and i play oft enough with you so i can say i make the first one.

1: lakaelo
2: t11medic
3:
4:
5:

Rebirth

25 Jan 2013
Re: AW: Marenghi

5puggy is a mate of mine, he brought his PC round once or twice so we both logged in on the same network. other than that he's nothing to do with me :)

"Casually brings his pc to you", I'm kinda hoping it was a notebook :p

DarkByD3sign

NRU Member
26 Aug 2012
UK
He's a Brit so he'll do for me.

I'm happy to back him too.

Best of luck with your application Marenghi, I'm sure you will be absolutely fine.

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: Marenghi

and with the TS i dont go at TS3 then iam allways curse and i allways use fecal language so its not good for rescue my kind personality Imao