Maps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Body Bag

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
Hi ya guys and gals, I was wondering, does the server have the grave Yard shift map from Zavod ??

Hi, as far as I know that's part of Night Operations which sometimes is in rotation with our Special Sunday: special sunday on our server

Therefore it's not default in map rotation.

Will Operation Outbreak come back too ? Love this map.

A bit strange given that they are free. You would think that folks would download them unless it isn't obvious in the EA store that you can.

Played one round of Dragon Valley and the same problems as usual: Some invisible bugs, some no-weappon-bugs, some chopper campers, ... :D But nice to see some of these in the rotation again.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Night shift is Ok but you have to change your load out really and cannot be bothered to do it. Though just being dark it does feel like a different map.

We all know why @lakaelo agreed to put back this map in rotation (he likes to make some naked things in this forest)

Last edited:
We all know why @lakaelo agreed to put back this map in rotation (he likes to make some naked things in this forest)
its still one of my favs map and i guess, the only one i play always serious lol

Played one round of Dragon Valley and the same problems as usual: Some invisible bugs, some no-weappon-bugs, some chopper campers, ... :D But nice to see some of these in the rotation again.
yes, its just sad they never done anything to update this broken map. but thats how EA is working....when we have your money, you can kiss our ass.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Siege of Shanghai, Golmud Railway and Pearl Market were supposed to have a night version too but the project was abandonned. :cry: But Hangar 21 is also a night map, it's just that there is a very brillant full moon in the sky that enlightened the whole map.

not if you drop your vidio settings, drop the brightness, I do it for every map.. adjust the bvrightness, to suit my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread