Maps

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
Hi ya guys and gals, I was wondering, does the server have the grave Yard shift map from Zavod ??

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
just put it back into rotation again. all this other maps beside of the "normal" dlc are hard for the server population. don´t know why but a lot of player don´t have this maps loaded.
so lets try again how it works

We4re0ne

gotta tbag 'em all
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
Played one round of Dragon Valley and the same problems as usual: Some invisible bugs, some no-weappon-bugs, some chopper campers, ... :D But nice to see some of these in the rotation again.

Reactions: Lord-Bonaparte

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
We all know why @lakaelo agreed to put back this map in rotation (he likes to make some naked things in this forest)
its still one of my favs map and i guess, the only one i play always serious lol

Played one round of Dragon Valley and the same problems as usual: Some invisible bugs, some no-weappon-bugs, some chopper campers, ... :D But nice to see some of these in the rotation again.
yes, its just sad they never done anything to update this broken map. but thats how EA is working....when we have your money, you can kiss our ass.

Reactions: Lord-Bonaparte

Lord-Bonaparte

Commander is online
NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Siege of Shanghai, Golmud Railway and Pearl Market were supposed to have a night version too but the project was abandonned. :cry: But Hangar 21 is also a night map, it's just that there is a very brillant full moon in the sky that enlightened the whole map.

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
not if you drop your vidio settings, drop the brightness, I do it for every map.. adjust the bvrightness, to suit my eyes