Madness got owned again

Madness

6 Jan 2014
I got dced from the server with the message: You are banned by an admin or because of massive teamkilling. I dont receive the message from the ban. I dont have any macros/cheats as i wrote in my last thread.
And what should we do with this? And tell me why do you suspect the macros on me? What kind of macros? I dont know what do u mean with this.

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
@madness when you get banned from a bf2 server this is the message you will get i guess dice did not use there brains to fix this to at least explain to the player why they have been banned !
im sure i set up punkbuster to level 2 to kick for macro restrictions

SO WHERE DO WE GO NOW ON THIS SUBJECT FOR A SECOND TIME ?

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Sorry, still convinced you are using macros or any other help to Combine your keys. The Speed you are bending up and down and move seems very sportive to me....

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Ehm, fingers - no? As i said im very experienced bf2 player. It seems that u guys dont know how to get up from prone. If u pressed the Ctrl key when you are pronned, you will get up much more quickly then if you pressed the prone key.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Hi Madness, we will revert to your appeal asap. But it is strange to get banned twice with different in game names by the same admin for the same thing, right ?
Anyway, as mentioned, pls be Patient and we will come back.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Ban will be lifted again. Sorry for inconvenience caused, but as you said as you are a pro Player can often happen we as admins want to double check things. This is our Job in trying to Keep gaming and Server clean.
Thanks your understanding and welcome back on the BF.

Madness

6 Jan 2014
But it is strange to get banned twice with different in game names by the same admin for the same thing, right ?
It seems that if i will play on =NRU= next time with the new nickname, i will be banned in the 3-rd time. At least i have something to strive for. ;)
And thank you for understanding my awkward situation and quick react.

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
A ban for shooting from jet/helo (apparently, as it wasn't me who did it)

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
1) you shot at my jet from a jet
2) you where shooting from a chopper

i can get the br file if you want and show you,dont know how long a shooting from jet ban stays but untill a head admin tells me how long a ban for jet and chopper killing stays i may unban you .

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Actually i dont kill anybody while i was shooting from heli/jet. Seaman-stains, i dont even hit your jet. If i has killed someone - then no problems, im agreed with the ban, but i was just shooting, not killing people.

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
the missile from the chopper at harbour was aimed towards the flag where there were a load of my team, no be honest here, if your an admin on the high roof and you see the missile from the chopper what would you do ?

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Dude i aimed several times on a tank and apc with tv rocket and i land it nearby the vehicles every time.
I dont understand this rule. It seems that it is not allowed even to shot the missiles on an air.

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Ok, its your decision. I like to play at your NO FLY server, because u played a lot at/medics, not the snipers and mostly of the team is going to capture the flag. I is the first server with non-standart rules which i had played before, and i just dont understand some rules.
As a simple user i cant effort to admin decision. Then i have another question.
About several days ago i had played as a commander on a mashtuur map. I was on the top of the building on the north-west flag, where the mec chopper spawns. I wasnt fight, all the time i was on the commander window. But when the USMC came to capture this flag with the chopper, and none of the team was near, i decided to defend our flag. And right after i killed the 3-rd guy nearby flag, i was kicked from the server. The rules says: "This means no fighting as infantry or getting into vehicles, unless you are defending your commander's assets/primary flag". But i was defending our flag!