Lukin.D Ban Appeal

Shennong

3 Nov 2013
Required for complaint or ban appeal:

- Which game? - BF2
- What is your in-game alias/name? -
[CPL]-7Cav-Lukin.D
- What reason was stated with the ban/kick?
-
Jumping
- Who was the banning admin? -
Steffos666
- Why you think the ban should be lifted -
First of all, I haven't realized I was jumping. If I did it, it was truly by a mistake, and I won't make it again. It was not a try of trolling or intentional break of the rules, I just haven't realized it. I'm not sure about the SOPs of your adminning staff, but I wasn't informed that I do something bad, and the ban was a complete shock for me. I would adjust to the notifications, but I wasn't given a chance. If I am wrong in it, please correct me. I don't think I have ever before broken a rule in your server, and I was banned in no other one. The next thing is, my clan's policy about bans is very strict, and I will probably be expelled. I would naturally accept it, if I did something morally wrong, but I did only a mistake. We're all humans, we all do it sometimes. I am really sorry about it, and I promise not to do it again.

Optional but handy for speeding up the appeal process:

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? - 2013/11/03, around 2300 CET.
- Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who? -
Probably Scatha
- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use? -
Call of Duty 4 (=7Cav=CPL.LukiN), Battlefield Play4Free (Charon[PL] and Crusader[PL]) (it's not on your servers, so I'm not sure it's relevant, but I'm posting it just in case)

Thank you for your time given into revieving my ban appeal and adminning your servers. Have a good day. Sincerely, Shennong (-7Cav-Lukin.D)

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
i did watch you hopping more often and then what is it called at karkand cement factory you hopped three times in a row.

i have no problem with letting the ban get lift ! but be aware of your hopping in future a bit more...

I know many servers allow hopping but i take that hopping stuff very serious !

i may have been a bit harsh im sorry if that is the case but rule is rule

Shennong

3 Nov 2013
A'ight, I'll become a patience. Thanks for the fast respond. I hope we'll see ourselves soon on the Battlefield.

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
what? i said nothing lol

ok i will lift the ban now. have fun at our server again but please watch out to ply by the rules.

I was looking at the list to unban him, thought I was going mad till I refreshed the page

Shennong

3 Nov 2013
...my natural magnetism, I think :p.

Thank you for your help guys. I really appreciate, and I won't forget it.

Shennong

3 Nov 2013
...hm, maybe there are some handsome boys to hang around with? :D

just joking :D

Last edited:

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
lol fastest unban in history of NRU so he shall be proud of this ;)

event though this was more a typo i wanted to make a round ban... and pressed enter before i could write round ;)

hartynoll

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012

event though this was more a typo i wanted to make a round ban... and pressed enter before i could write round ;)

You just banned him so he would come on here and flirt with you. I know your type, just like Lee used to do with anyone from Wales.

You know the sheep are ugly from Wales when he starts flirting with us fat fuckers :)

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln

You just banned him so he would come on here and flirt with you. I know your type, just like Lee used to do with anyone from Wales.

You know the sheep are ugly from Wales when he starts flirting with us fat fuckers :)

lol i am not a fat ugly sheep from wales im a handsome lil bavarian leatherthrousers boy ;)

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark

not really the fastest unban was when i once banned the victim of a ram instead of the guy who did it XD he was back on the server within 2 hours :p xD

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark

not really the fastest unban was when i once banned the victim of a ram instead of the guy who did it XD he was back on the server within 2 hours :p xD

hm that was one hour ;) i took

damn, thats faster than i thought :-3 nice xD then you might have the fastest unban :-3

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
No I'm not that silly :p was it Mac who did that before? I know someone did :p