lucky shoots :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
And who was that other engineer who shot first hit with Sraw to that transport chopper and made it slow easy target? Omg that guy must be aimbotting or something. :tbag: :welsh:

should make a compilation of all my recorded srawshots ;)

lololol if i have time sometime far in the future

Great shot lak! Im pretty good with the smaws haven't tried using the rpgs to take out helos.

Yes like laka said RPG deals more damage but flys slower and drops more. Smaw is weaker but flys faster and flatter with less drop. I used RPG:s until i unlocked Sraw becouse if you use unguided rockets you have to be quite close anyway so why not deal more damage with every hit? After all im noticed Sraw is my favorite becouse its most versatile and multifunctional rocket launcher. Its bad side is that you can get shot while you stand guiding that slowly flying rocket but good sides is that guiding gives you better chance hit rear or at least side of tank far away or faster targets like choppers. Also that chance lock on laser designated targets is good, but thats very rare becouse most of recons are just useless hill/roof campers who gets 2 kills per round and one of them is with claymore. :D

"Thanks for reading, LevelFap signing off." :rolleyes:

Yes like laka said RPG deals more damage but flys slower and drops more. Smaw is weaker but flys faster and flatter with less drop. I used RPG:s until i unlocked Sraw becouse if you use unguided rockets you have to be quite close anyway so why not deal more damage with every hit? After all im noticed Sraw is my favorite becouse its most versatile and multifunctional rocket launcher. Its bad side is that you can get shot while you stand guiding that slowly flying rocket but good sides is that guiding gives you better chance hit rear or at least side of tank far away or faster targets like choppers. Also that chance lock on laser designated targets is good, but thats very rare becouse most of recons are just useless hill/roof campers who gets 2 kills per round and one of them is with claymore. :D

"Thanks for reading, LevelFap signing off." :rolleyes:

On midrange stay in scope of the sraw and wait for that recoilthingie just after the shot... if the recoil is over and you know your hit your target just scope out the rocket will continue unguided very precicise!

on closerange you can also noscopeshoot your sraw... bit unprecise and always shoots a bit higher than you aim :D

The ONLY downside of the sraw is its low damage... but you can use it in that many ways and its just so much fun to play ;) i tried smaw and rpg after my masterdogtag for sraw but i just wanted my sraw back

and i hate laserdesignated helos... sraw makes only 50 damage if hitting with lockingsystem on airvehicles ;)

On midrange stay in scope of the sraw and wait for that recoilthingie just after the shot... if the recoil is over and you know your hit your target just scope out the rocket will continue unguided very precicise!

on closerange you can also noscopeshoot your sraw... bit unprecise and always shoots a bit higher than you aim :D

The ONLY downside of the sraw is its low damage... but you can use it in that many ways and its just so much fun to play ;) i tried smaw and rpg after my masterdogtag for sraw but i just wanted my sraw back

and i hate laserdesignated helos... sraw makes only 50 damage if hitting with lockingsystem on airvehicles ;)

There was some good tips for noobs. :) I think that you can hit rear more often compensates lower damage of Sraw quite well, only bad side is that slow flying speed. Is that really true laser design lowers damage of Sraw? Transport choppers are almost like flying tanks they needs always 2 hits with Sraw and i remember i got attack heli down with 1 Sraw hit when recon Sarge designed it with PLD.

There was some good tips for noobs. :) I think that you can hit rear more often compensates lower damage of Sraw quite well, only bad side is that slow flying speed. Is that really true laser design lowers damage of Sraw? Transport choppers are almost like flying tanks they needs always 2 hits with Sraw and i remember i got attack heli down with 1 Sraw hit when recon Sarge designed it with PLD.

if you hit a scoutheli laserdesignated it isnt a onehitkill forsure ;) i tried and cried ^^

i dont know what happens to transporthelis...

Yeah attack helos are one shot kills as are scout helos.I play on a server when u guys are asleep where most of the clan run around in scouts so I get some practice in myself lol I use smaws though :)

Users who are viewing this thread