Lots of great new games coming soon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i recently got payday 2 and it's a lot of fun with the right people, would be great to play it with some of you guys if you're interested.

hope the new gta will be decent, 4 was ok but was hardly exciting in any aspect

well these latest revelations have convinced me NOt to buy elder scrolls online, 'skyrim with friends'!! well I personally found skyrim pretty dull with very repetitive combat which all rpg's suffer with & the fact theyre starting it as a subscription mmo, sorry but I thought that model had crashed & burned??

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/30/weve-played-the-elder-scrolls-online

Skyrim was dull? You did in that game wrong then. One of the best games and that is a fact. From online game i hope a lot but expect not much. Anyway just for reference - i read that Witcher developers are close to using full potential of PS4. Will be intresting to see it. subscription is same shit as free2play. free2play you need to pay for premiums and other useless shit and you buy it anyway. And it cost more. But my game by now i invested the most money was World of Tanks i believe ;]]]

P.S. I believe Saint Row and GTA a only games that i will never buy. Crap.

Close to using the full potential of the ps4 before its even been out a year I doubt that

lol Invicta you clearly know nothing about nothing, GTA is a great game the second one changed the face of gaming & sorry but skyrim is basically go to point A speak to someone who tells you you need to go to point B, along the way you will fight some critters or bandits none of which are challenging, collect some loot which is useless & when you get to point B speak to another person who tells you you must go to point C & repeattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.. DULL

I know this pretty much sumises most rpg's but I had a big gap from playing rpg's like baldurs gate back in the day till I picked up skyrim & I just expected the genre to have moved on somewhat.

& yes no pc GTA release yet sucks

Now this looks pretty fukin cool

[video=youtube;ft8XugJ9KqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8XugJ9KqM[/video]

lol Invicta you clearly know nothing about nothing, GTA is a great game the second one changed the face of gaming & sorry but skyrim is basically go to point A speak to someone who tells you you need to go to point B, along the way you will fight some critters or bandits none of which are challenging, collect some loot which is useless & when you get to point B speak to another person who tells you you must go to point C & repeattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.. DULL

I know this pretty much sumises most rpg's but I had a big gap from playing rpg's like baldurs gate back in the day till I picked up skyrim & I just expected the genre to have moved on somewhat.

& yes no pc GTA release yet sucks

This is where you fail understanding Skyrim points. Probably you same as most dislikers who are to lazy to read every dialog, read some in game books, fallow story and side story lines, and have no idea what ARE MODS in Skyrim then simply RPG games are not for you because of your taste. It's must for player to go in to game, not just sit down and jerk that mouse. Skyrim without total overhaul mods is not that challenging. With game overhauling mod i was fighting one dragon, 3 vampire hunters 20 minutes, my horse was dead after few hits and in the end i was killed by some random animal that got in my way. I remember this cus it was first time i tried it. I do not like GTA but that "crap" was just not to my taste. Same shit was with all GTA - roam around city, beat people, steal cars, get more guns, shoot whatever you can shoot. Every time i visited Computer Gaming Caffe i noticed full PC's taken by 8-16 years old kids and playing that game and Counter Strike... I was never in to gangster and mafia thing.

Now this looks pretty fukin cool

[video=youtube;ft8XugJ9KqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8XugJ9KqM[/video]

Yeah this looks interesting. Hoping to some Silent Hill alternative. Love Silent Hill II...

Last edited:
Havent had a genuinely scary game since the original resident evil

I'm not s big rpg player myself.I have a few of them on steam but tbh the last one I played thru was final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 9. I Am just in love with first person shooter.I have around 3,000 hours tied into all of the battlefield games.

yush! plenty of new awsome games coming out :p

[video=youtube_share;cprESRSKDgE]http://youtu.be/cprESRSKDgE[/video]

Heheh xD

Users who are viewing this thread