Looking after yourself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nice! I felt really good after the shot... 3rd day after it I got feverish and had a migraine. But I was told its ok, it's the response of the immune system to the vaccine and means it's working well. ☺

yesterday, horeca has re-opened again in Belgium... Only consuming on the outside, not inside.

But in my opinion that was a bad idea..

A picture after closing time... Says it all.

Attachments

• d5e89ff6-b03f-11eb-b1e1-ee38709babb1_web_scale_0.1036491_0.1036491__.jpg
    d5e89ff6-b03f-11eb-b1e1-ee38709babb1_web_scale_0.1036491_0.1036491__.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
That seems a great way of not wasting any leftover vaccine. Where we are it seems t be exclusively Astra which I suspect is due to the easier distribution. We are still waiting for the second shot after which I would be more confident about going out more. At that point we could think about visiting my mum down in London. When we were out this week it was surprising how busy it was so will try and keep going out generally to a minimum.

Cos I'm so young I still haven't been able to get mine yet ☹️

My father didn't get his invitation yet...

So i "overtook" a lot of people this way.

But it depends on the "leftovers" and the approach of each vaccination centre, i suppose

Somehwere it hurts my engineering heart that some people really think such things are possible 😭
I don't think you have a background in anything for it to hurt that way - it is a sad indication of education systems that people don't look at articles or posts and think, maybe that is just garbage. I really don't understand how this sort of stuff is allowed to spread and become believable by so many people. It is something that F*ckbook should stop spreading and also investigate who starts this stuff as it is dangerous for everyone.

Facebook has got a lot to answer for, when crap is posted, even if it is just for a laugh, there is always some idiot that believes it to be true. I dont have a Facebook account, never have never will. My wife is
on it all the time, but then again she is not very bright, after all she did marry me nearly 40 years ago 😂 😂 "Sucker" 😂😂

I got the 5G juice on wednesday last week and i still feel like death.
Got Johnson&Johnson, maybe that's why.

Just after getting the AZ both times I initially felt a bit of a hot flush type feeling and then nothing. My wife got the AZ too an l really shite after both of them. Tired and headache sort of stuff that seem to be frequent. My theory is that she is quite small so relatively the dose would be proportionately higher than my dose which because of my big bones plus being 40cm taller. 😁

• Yay
Reactions: General_Misery
So the latest thing is that the vaccine turns you into Magneto - if true not sure why that is a problem as it would have saved me money on a GoPro and phone headmount.

04F2FEAC 047D 4153 B214 5FF057349251

What I do find truly baffeling is the people that argue that it is true based on what they saw on "the internet" - guessing that is something that begins with an F and ends with a k.

So a person who doesn't want to be discriminated against because she hasn't had the vaccine try to prove the vaccine makes you magnetic by trying to stick a non-magnetic brass key to herself. I do want to stress that if someone chooses not to have the vaccine that is their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread