Look at this beautiful work of art

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ch8nge

Ch8nge

SLEVA_SNAJPER = Noob πŸ‘Ž
NRU Member
10 Jun 2021
Noob
Hiiiiiii any of you guys into art? Apparently SLEVA_SNAJPER is one hell of a painter

In case you didn't know, @Sleva sent me something unbelievably beautiful...

Guys.. I'm shocked!!!! IT'S SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!! YOOOO!!!!!!! Honestly man, Sleva, this is one of the coolest shit I've seen in a loooong long time... Somewere in Sweden I have my name graffiti painted!! This will be my profile picture everywhere from now on!!!

I wanna say one thing:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU NOOB!! πŸ€πŸ’“

IMG 2570

Last edited:
Hiiiiiii any of you guys into art? Apparently SLEVA_SNAJPER is one hell of a painter

In case you didn't know, @Sleva sent me something unbelievably beautiful...

Guys.. I'm shocked!!!! IT'S SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!! YOOOO!!!!!!! Honestly man, Sleva, this is one of the coolest shit I've seen in a loooong long time... Somewere in Sweden I have my name graffiti painted!! This will be my profile picture everywhere from now on!!!

I wanna say one thing:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU NOOB!! πŸ€πŸ’“

View attachment 14868
nice tag like the spill and NRU blue <3

• Love
Reactions: Ch8nge
That is so awesome! Now @Ch8nge needs to go to Sweden and take a picture of himself standing next to it. 😁
🀣🀣 THAT would be really cool actually

Art is always a controversial subject. To me art is something where person has put some thought into creating something. At that point others will either like or dislike it which is fair enough as we all have personal tastes as with anything from food, cars, house decoration and so on. When I see something like a Jackson Pollack 'painting' where it is just like me dropping a paint can or two in the garage.I don't feel that is art.

So, the picture above. I don't know why but I really like that. Not because of the subject but it just really appeals. I would hang that on the wall if I could. I would have to have been divorced first or it would be in a shed at the bottom of the garden as the Mrs doesn't like art like that! πŸ™‚

We just need to see :blamelaka: on the side of a πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒ now!

Art is always a controversial subject. To me art is something where person has put some thought into creating something. At that point others will either like or dislike it which is fair enough as we all have personal tastes as with anything from food, cars, house decoration and so on. When I see something like a Jackson Pollack 'painting' where it is just like me dropping a paint can or two in the garage.I don't feel that is art.

So, the picture above. I don't know why but I really like that. Not because of the subject but it just really appeals. I would hang that on the wall if I could. I would have to have been divorced first or it would be in a shed at the bottom of the garden as the Mrs doesn't like art like that! πŸ™‚

We just need to see :blamelaka: on the side of a πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒ now!
You got the definition of art perfectly right there, art is per definition expressing a idea or thought in any way shape or form.

Reactions: Ch8nge

Users who are viewing this thread