Links

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Please, could we have a link to the and maybe another one to Battlefield Wiki (the biggest and most complete Battlefield encyclopedia I know) as a NRU Friend, at the bottom of the homepage, like that :
Links

Re : Links

Great ! Thank you !! I would save 1 favorite from my browser so 1 click per day !

I wonder too about a "Battlelog viewer", something like the TSviewer, where we can see all the NRU members connected on Battlelog.
Stats are importable but what about friends or platoon ! Google can't find anything !!!...

Yep that works. First Error 404: Page not found! I've had for a while. Just like the internet of old!

The feature Spliffy talks about (battlelog-viewer) doesn't exist, as it is depending on your own friendlist. However maybe a link to platoonpage would be an idea?
2014 11 17 17 57 57 Platoons   Battlelog   Battlefield 4
URL: Battlelog / Log in

Would be nice if we could steal that data and use it as a vBulletin applet/webpart. Haven't found one..

BF3-platoon doesn't work like this, it shows the members with the little indicating colour if some-ones on/offline or in game (blue/green/black). But it is not sorted.

I doubt they provide an api to even code something to do that with

Re : Links

OK ! Thank you guys !

But, the Battlelog link may have been more beautiful and more distinctable with the .png image on last position, on the right side of the Clan Roster.
And it should be linked only to Battlelog because some don't have BF4 and some are not English !

For Battlefield Wiki, I hope it would be useful for some of us and I wanted to say I am (I was) an admin of the French version !
So many works to do and so lonely: I gave up !...

I doubt they provide an api to even code something to do that with

Why do you think so Sam ? Technical reasons ?
Stats data can be imported, so why not platoon data !?
It would only display something like that, as Assassin9562 and vaawin are not on the NRU Platoon (yet !) :
2014-110.jpg

Re: Re : Links

Why do you think so Sam ? Technical reasons ?
Stats data can be imported, so why not platoon data !?
Stats are pulled using an API they provide I think, which they don't provide for online users/servers they're on (at least I don't think they do, I haven't seen it done before) it might technically be possible just not in an easy way if there's no API to use.

Users who are viewing this thread