[BF4] Level.gg hosting 8v8 cups (with prizes!) and more?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I

Incarnate

5 Jul 2021
Hello NRU community! After speaking briefly with @leandre0310 over on the Discord, I'm posting here to share a the Battlefield 4 events I'll be running until the release of Battlefield 2042 in coordination with Level Gaming.

Every other week there will be a competitive daycup starting July 10th. At 1900 CEST, teams will compete until only one remains. We'll start off with the standard 8v8 conquest format, but other formats could emerge. Prizes for each cup are TBD but can range from cold, hard cash, to things much more interesting... The first cup will have a $160 prize for first place, and an $80 prize for second!

I'd love to see the NRU community come out this week, or one of the many upcoming cups!

Bring your team to the 8v8s:

PosterBF4 21 4

Also, once every month I'm also running a 32v32 showmatch - the first match is July 31st, 1900 CEST. With level.gg’s new team drafting system, each showmatch is guaranteed to be a fresh experience with new faces to meet and massive battles to be had! Just sign up and you'll be assigned to a team with leadership already in place. All YOU have to do is play Battlefield and have fun!

Bring yourself to the 32v32s:

Sign-ups for both these events are open NOW and to anyone and everyone!
More information on the Level Gaming Discord:

Feel free to reply with question here or via Discord DMs. I'm happy to answer anything related and I hope to see everyone there! I would love to see NRU represent!

Posterbf4 roadbf6

Another one coming up this next week!

PosterBF4 21 5

No need a lot of NRU for that: we should just send them Riz and Body to this event: they will make all enemies ragequit because they won't be able to go anywhere without stepping on a damn claymore :LOL: Problem solved, NRU won 🤷‍♂️

I stopped using claymores, I just throw them away, the problem is people keep finding them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread