Lets see what 2013 brings

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by [cT*] 5h00fly, 3 February 2013.

1. [cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU

well folks, its finally happened! I've finally got my mums house sold, been on the market for a year and the new family are moving in in March, as far as i am aware they are expecting twins too, so this is great news for them, I wish them all the happiness one could wish a new family in the new home venture, and I wish they children just as much love, care and fun as I had in the old Nige Château .

Lets see what 2013 brings, I plan on doing a bit of travelling at some point, there's a few old NRU guards who should expect a shoo visit in 2013! get the beers cooled, get the BBQ heated up ;)

2. seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU

congrats mate but the first thought i had was poor poor postman and poor poor amazon workers ffs if you buy a tenth of your wish list the postal sevice will have a boom lol

if you fancy the sight seeing trip of blackhill just let me know its a must in any travel plans lmfao

3. [cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU

lol thank you Mothy ;) I had to calm down on the Amazon addiction I still have about 15 pages of stuff in my virtual basket, but it was time to take a breather lol, I have over 3000 bought Dvds in the living room and the other night I went through to find a film.. stood for 10 mins looking through the collection... and thought Fuck ME I have nothing to watch! lol wtf..
    blackhill sound epic should I invest in a chain-male suit and an M95 :D

4. spoonymcspoons

Friend of the NRU

You know you are always welcome here bro in my fine Kingdom of Fife. Anyway, i expect you to come down for a Project night over the summer.

5. Sweney

NRU Member

good news shoo. when u go on tour i want to see pics

6. [cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU

Thank you spoony I sure will, I won't manage the next project night as I got 'of Monsters and men' and 'Sigur Ros' gigs in glasgow at the end of Feb/start of March. but I will 100% be coming for any gigs round april/may/june/july Aug if there is any homeslice ;)

@Sweney, im popping over to Sacramento sometime this year, Atlanta, and detroit, Sacra to visit family friends, atlanta for some new ink and detroit to visit some friends too, so you might get a surprise visit bro, I'll keep yo updated bro ;)

7. Nurse_Mari

NRU Member

So, where u going to live now?
    You should of watched that Japanese film I made u buy a few years ago lol
    Can't remember the name, but was a funny film :)

8. lakaelo

NRU Heed

"japanes girl´s home alone at cam" ??

9. [cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU

I'm still going to live in Scotland Mari, doesn't get better than here, but I have an extensive journey I'm planning. The film was Kamikaze Girls :D I ended up watching Wreck-it-Ralf the other night!,
    just had my first EPIC FAIL of 2013! just deleted the wrong film folder and have just lost 96gig of movies! DOH!!!!

@ Lakaelo not seen that movie.. link me up.... i mean WHAAAAT?! :)

10. genozide

genozide New Member

like the back cover of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy says..

DON'T PANIC !

Watch this video closely and after that you can try to restore your vids.

[video=youtube;32FQNEc_ZYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FQNEc_ZYw[/video]

kyntteri tried it earlier when he moved origin to another harddisk and deleted all origin games by mistake. D'OH.. but this got them back.

11. Nurse_Mari

NRU Member

Yes Kamikaze Girls lol...great film...would recommend to anyone :)
    You should add Japan to yr tour :)

12. lakaelo

NRU Heed

lol kamikaze girls. sounds like the same as i said. lmao

13. [cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU

Genozide, you little legend, ;) thank you very much for this, its my external hard drive on the laptop but i'm sure it will work just the same. thank you

14. genozide

genozide New Member

You're welcome, shoo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice