Leaving Please Read

• Thread starter ULTralViolet
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
how much do they pay u, mel?
i bet we can do some extra donation to top their payment.
serious now: wish u all the best in ur new clan.

to the rest of this nutty clan: i told u we have to pay more attention at our body mass indices, now she left...
we need a serious fitness plan right now!!!

let's concentrate for now and close our eyes and sing a song for her:

one...
two...
three...
"PURPLE RAIN. PURPLE RAjijijijiIIIIIIN........."

damn dropouts XD

JK :p good luck Violet i guess we will be seeing you around :) "waves" XD

wtf !! I say I am leaving and nobody gives a fook (MAN BOOBS NOT BIG EOUGH ?) lmao .
yea , atb Mel , maybe see you out there ?
I will save your avatar as a keep sake ..lol

ptg "tdm" server ! , sonds good to me ...
can we have a NRU tdm server ?
I am sure there are lots of bf3 crazy fekkers just looking for it now .................. or is that just me ? lol

TDM-servers are nice instant action what that old rambo Rich propably loves so much... Lol i can remember how he was always in BF2 running alone against half enemy team with 5% health left and i run behind him as medic and he dont even stop pick up medic pack lol. I always liked playing with Rich rambo way, damn i miss playing with him. ;) Hopefully Richard the Lionheart, good king of England joins BF4 soon. :)

About that TDM-server thing: My experience is that adminig of TDM-server is terrible. There should not be rules what you cant enforce with autoadmin, or admins gets pissed off when they gets always stabbed while warning or !killing crane/roof campers. In Noshahar canals crane campers dont have much cover and they are quite easy to snipe down so thats not so bad, i got my William Tell dog tag becouse i had that scoped Xbow as gadget and i shot eunuch sniper campers down with it. But in Kharg island warehouse roof is too good camping spot. You can go wait healing middle of roof and mortar is only way hurt you there. So if you make TDM-server i suggest no Kharg island its so painful shit for admins. Try other maps if you want some variation but Kharg is so painful map for admins i dont suggest it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread