Layzees Patch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fnose

14 Jun 2012
SE England
Rather than stick em here you can view all here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92090785@N03/with/8493795690/

All taken by my good self, my favourites are the hi speed ones with air rifle pellets I get a lot of laughs doing that as some really weird stuff happens that cracks me up, for instance the one with the jelly cubes, I thought it would make a lovely mess a bit like the strawberry and the egg, but no the jelly is bullet proof !!! it took the hit and absorbed the impact and sent the pellet spinning on its way which is when the shot was taken, I had timed so that the pellet should have been destroying the second jelly cube when the shot was taken but the jelly had other ideas !
Enjoy

Last edited:
Very beautiful and cool photos mr Layzee. :) You use camera and Photoshop as well as DAO and SRAW. :tbag:

Some really good catches Layzee. And btw, where do you life? Hogwards? :))

Very nice m8. You have a remarkably keen eye for a sexy composition.

I'm feeling inspired by them - thanks for sharing.

The HDR ones are really good. They can be a bit Marmite but I feel that you shouldn't dismiss them because they look different from a "natural" view of a subject. The great photographers used to do stuff in the darkroom to make the final print what they desired and the only difference now is that the darkroom is now chemical free and called Photoshop.

I see you've been visiting my neck of the woods, North Wales. Was it a holiday?

Thanks for all the great comments, togging is something I really do enjoy I have only in the last 3 years started again, and I just cannot at present devote enough time to it, however I am retiring next may woo hoo !! so I will be out and about with me canon in me hand, there is so so much to capture.
My only regrets are that where I live we have no bloody waterfalls and no rocky hillocks like there is in North wales !!

I'm feeling inspired by them - thanks for sharing.

The HDR ones are really good. They can be a bit Marmite but I feel that you shouldn't dismiss them because they look different from a "natural" view of a subject. The great photographers used to do stuff in the darkroom to make the final print what they desired and the only difference now is that the darkroom is now chemical free and called Photoshop.

Like you Say HDR is like marmite and it doesn't work at all well for some pics but for others it adds so much, as for photoshop tbh I rarely use it as I am no good at it, I shoot in RAW and import into the PS raw editor and that is pretty much it (unless its to be hdr of course) I believe in doing as much of the work as possible in camera bit of a purist like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Very beautiful and cool photos mr Layzee. :) You use camera and Photoshop as well as DAO and SRAW. :tbag:

Well it is a Canon !!

- - - Updated - - -

Some really good catches Layzee. And btw, where do you life? Hogwards? :))

Se Kent m8 not far from Dover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread