Layzee is a cheat !!! coz Whiffy and Bawbags say so

fnose

14 Jun 2012
SE England
Whiffy and Bawbag think I cheat, so I have invited them to bring their accusations to the forum

so come on boys lets see or hear some evidence I have started the thread for you

One example bawbag sniping from halfway up the big chimney at the refinery so I bail onto the top sraw at the ready I jump pull chute and as I go sailing past stick one in his face lol (unfortunately the blast also killed me ) according to Bawbag I used an aimbot !!!

On another occasion I knifed him through a wall shock horror !! well Bawbag that just shows how well you know BF2 if your dumb enough to stick your leg through a wall peeps can kill you with knife or gun !!!

As for Whiffy lets see some evidence to back up your claims !

Whichever one of you idiots it is that has posted a vid on mediashare please put the link here so we can all see it.

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
I played couple years BF2 with Layzee and i know he is very skilled, but sometimes he fucks up like everybody does and gets killed. I never had doubts about him in my time as regular or member of NRU. I don't know about this day but im played with him so much in near years i never noticed suspicious stuff and this is not first time people crys about him and cheats. :p And that's true if you are proned near wall your legs are outside becouse of glitch and you can get stabbed/shot to them from other side.

Scatha

NRU Member
1 May 2012
Belgium
I know mr Sod is OK
rather have him in my squad then on the opposite team
but It still manage to kill him now and then wiv my old age
jk :D

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
17 Nov 2012
bedford, uk
ive killed peeps loads of times when there legs stick out :) as for Layzee being a cheat am i hearing this right lol??
ive played on the same side and against lazee and he dont cheat hes a skilled player and plays fair.. and as a respected admin here i will back him 100%

Last edited:

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
He's the dao and sraw monster ;)

Good movement good aim ;) and likes to give you sraws in the face ;) always looks bad and unfair but needs a lot of skill^^

but cheat no ;) i mean you are a so long known regular and there where never problems with you :D

No opposite of it even though you are very good it's always fun to play with fortuna against you^^

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Like Scatha says....prefer to have him on my side, this good aiming bastard :)

First I also thought he cant be for real, but I think he is just extremely skilled and knows the game.

He is not only good with the SRAW.....also sniping sometimes. And like Steffos mentioned, earning laurels not in a Tanki.....

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
Lol you know his videos from youtube? Guy shot down flying jets with Sraw at Wake island etc. :D I remember several times when i needed say to blaming people "Lol calm down he is not cheating, he is just AT-freak" :p

I copied his style shoot Sraws without sights and used it against armors to avoid that beeeeeeb warning sound. That gives you advantage if tank driver thinks other tank shot him. Then he is propably staring to horizon and trying find tank, not time to watch corners where you are.

fnose

14 Jun 2012
SE England
Dear All,
Thanks for all the positive support it is muchly appreciated, its just a shame that those that prompted the thread haven't got the balls to come and air their views in public.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
Response from Billy
There has been 3 noticeable incidents re: Layzee.
1. TV tower right at the top by the mast - I am shooting as a sniper -- layzee 4 head shots (kills) with pistol at long range ~ please explain?
2. oman - Layzee was killed & due to re spawn - I was in the hut covering both doors (STANDING UP) ~ Layzee kills me with a knife through the wall (I know sometimes legs show through) thats why I was standing up with 3 paces into the room ~ please explain?
3. Great wall - I am at the highest point in one of the turrets - I was shot by pump action while Layzee was parachuting down? if i'm at the highest point and there are no jets/heli where can he parachute from to kill?
He has asked me to respond & explain - Here it is
I have been informed some people have more than 1 account & Punkbuster is not really interested in BF2 anymore so I can't see this making any difference - this was also the view of another member.
If there is a viable explanation - I am all ears? Please also note - I am not new to BF2 & I don't think there has been another case for me that stands out like these 3.
Regards Billy XX

Last edited:

fnose

14 Jun 2012
SE England
Response from Billy
There has been 3 noticeable incidents re: Layzee.
1. TV tower right at the top by the mast - I am shooting as a sniper -- layzee 4 head shots (kills) with pistol at long range ~ please explain?

Never underestimate a pistol !! unlikely that they were headshots more than likely picked up lucky kills after someone else had wounded them

2. oman - Layzee was killed & due to re spawn - I was in the hut covering both doors (STANDING UP) ~ Layzee kills me with a knife through the wall (I know sometimes legs show through) thats why I was standing up with 3 paces into the room ~ please explain?

Cant other than your leg was sticking through, and I rarely use knife other than for kills through wall coz it always annoys peeps

3. Great wall - I am at the highest point in one of the turrets - I was shot by pump action while Layzee was parachuting down? if i'm at the highest point and there are no jets/heli where can he parachute from to kill?

Great Wall has no parachutes !!! with the version of map run on =nru= so im chuffed if I know !!

He has asked me to respond & explain - Here it is
I have been informed some people have more than 1 account & Punkbuster is not really interested in BF2 anymore so I can't see this making any difference - this was also the view of another member.
If there is a viable explanation - I am all ears? Please also note - I am not new to BF2 & I don't think there has been another case for me that stands out like these 3.
Regards Billy XX

Well I only have the one account in use that is, I do have others but don't use em and all are clean as a whistle

I thought you had video evidence ?
And if you have concerns about a player then you should always go to forum to get it sorted

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
I use DVR allot for my job & its no bother to switch it over live.. day or night.. time / date stamped.
Mediashare / youtube just freezes (I am looking into this the dvr compresses & uses it's own format) I have no problems with making it available (certainly to Mac or Punkbuster) its a bit like cctv people can look & fully understand as sometimes written descriptions are not that good.
I don't really use the forum that much as my stats will show ~ but I am here & have explained what happened & have given reasons for my comments.
Not much of a response - never underestimate a pistol?
No leg was sticking through as I was standing & a few steps into the room to cover both exits ~ we have re-acted the seen.
You can parachute down from a building ~ but you were high up as if you had jumped out of a heli
Im not bitter - cheats for BF2 exist - you only need to google it.
I choose not to - I play straight
I haven't seen anyone else do the same ~ is it me being over the top? how would you react?
If Punkbuster has moved on - perhaps its time I did the same
Regards Billy

I enlisted with BF2 30.06.2005 noooooooobie ???

Last edited:

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
first of all you "spit the dummy out fanny" your going no where lol i need you for laughs on the server OK sorted

layzee has been called a cheat about 5 times on the no fly "and although i have never sen anything to warnet this" i did stay in free view for 2 maps and just followed him about,and i still didnt see one thing to think he was cheating,i did theink he was dodgy the first fwe times i saw him on the server but after watching his videos i have to give him credit for being realy good.
freaky things happen all the time in bf2 "ffs now and again you even have a good round billy" lmfao muhahahahahaaha

com,on mate put it down to bf2 freakish goings on and in game glitches and get your laughing gear back on the server,i for 1 would miss you and layzee as i enjoy going up against him.

group virtual sex on karkand tommorow at 1pm then we all shake hands and drink lashings of ginger beer ? pretty plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
For the Pistol thing I can tell you, if youre used to it pistol is very accurate. I use it alot and often have headshots with the pistol.

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
Hey, I didn't start the thread.
I was invited to come & put my views forward by Layzee (its only a game)
Its good because he has put himself under the spotlight & if anyone else has experienced similar they should come forward or forever hold their pieces -- lol
I can't explain how in-game glitches happen & like you say its going no-where (I was expecting a bit more of a response just in case these things can be explained - you know me ~ always learning).
You say 5 people have accused him of cheating ? I am not asking you to name names - but are these people of good character, well known to the server or even admins?
The only additional info is the pattern - its usually late at night / not many admins on & he will be top scorer other times he is usually mid range.
MR.X..A pistol at long range - I would expect quite a few miss's & hear them pinging around me - head shot 4 out of 4 not reducing my health - just kills ~ I have never experienced this before.
Not looking to make this bigger than it needs to be - he asked me to respond.
Kill ya later
Love Billy XX