Last trim of the year...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
If you need something slightly more interesting than watching paint dry, this is for you! Personally I would have assumed the "grass" or moss as most people would call had had it's last cut of the year but after the wife said "grass needs to be cut" followed by that look that really means "cut grass now"....

The rear garden is a soggy mess especially since the neighbours put up their crappy tall fence and effectively reduced the sun the grass gets to minimal. But as I had my orders I thought why not attach the GoPro and share the fun with everyone. So here is the result. Enjoy. :)

[video=youtube_share;oSRRNamH4Qo]http://youtu.be/oSRRNamH4Qo[/video]

hell glen. you are trimming so unfeelingly lol its like you will kill someone with the trimmer. lmao its like a sequal of "the chainsaw massakre" hihi

how many cut wire you need in a year? that must be kilometers if you work always without the case around the trimmer.

I wish the garden would look better but drainage is awful. I created a herb patch a while ago and we used loads of sand and compost to try and get a decent area but after six months it was back to being claggy clay like "soil" and nothing grew except for some weeds and moss! Have seriously considered *astroturfing the whole lot.

*Autocorrect thought I meant astronaut turfing!

hell glen. you are trimming so unfeelingly lol its like you will kill someone with the trimmer. lmao its like a sequal of "the chainsaw massakre" hihi

how many cut wire you need in a year? that must be kilometers if you work always without the case around the trimmer.

A case? That is how it came. I try and do it about once a month so not too much wire! I would leave it to grow naturally and get rid of mower and trimmer but the missus wants it trimmed.

I hate gardening with such a vengeance that I am surprised I have not had to appear at The Hague for crimes against vegetation. If you have a nice garden you would be able to sit out in it and enjoy it but I don't like sitting out in the garden under an umbrella in the rain. :)

A case? That is how it came. I try and do it about once a month so not too much wire! I would leave it to grow naturally and get rid of mower and trimmer but the missus wants it trimmed.

I hate gardening with such a vengeance that I am surprised I have not had to appear at The Hague for crimes against vegetation. If you have a nice garden you would be able to sit out in it and enjoy it but I don't like sitting out in the garden under an umbrella in the rain. :)

i trimmed it once and than resell this stupid shit again. so the corners of the lawn can grow how it like to be. :) you are "hacking" the trimmer in the ground sometimes like you will say "die you annoying bitch of green stuff" lol

but honestly you need some more plants at all in your garden. its really "empty" and so i can understand you that there is no place to have a nice rest. also its always raining over you lol

i trimmed it once and than resell this stupid shit again. so the corners of the lawn can grow how it like to be. :) you are "hacking" the trimmer in the ground sometimes like you will say "die you annoying bitch of green stuff" lol

but honestly you need some more plants at all in your garden. its really "empty" and so i can understand you that there is no place to have a nice rest. also its always raining over you lol

I wish the garden would look better but drainage is awful. I created a herb patch a while ago and we used loads of sand and compost to try and get a decent area but after six months it was back to being claggy clay like "soil" and nothing grew except for some weeds and moss! Have seriously considered *astroturfing the whole lot.

*Autocorrect thought I meant astronaut turfing!

you have to put some lawn fertilizers on twice a year. that will suppress the weed and moss and will give you a better ground strukture at all.

without fertilizer it will came the point you will have more weed and moss instead of lawn in you garden. if i see it right in the video you are nearly there :)

Laka, you obviously misunderstood the "I HATE GARDENING' :)

We have genuinely tried with the lawn and planting stuff. We spent three years fertilising the grass with feed and moss killer and regularly using a lawn brush thing to remove the moss but it was a losing battle. The more you try the more you get spawn killed. The shitty fence they put up blocks a lot of light and wind so when it rains it never really dries out which encourages the moss. Plants in tubs seem to be OK.

Maybe need to get a goat and let it go au natural.

Hey, what about this?
images

Need to replace it every day, but it works

Laka, you obviously misunderstood the "I HATE GARDENING' :)

We have genuinely tried with the lawn and planting stuff. We spent three years fertilising the grass with feed and moss killer and regularly using a lawn brush thing to remove the moss but it was a losing battle. The more you try the more you get spawn killed. The shitty fence they put up blocks a lot of light and wind so when it rains it never really dries out which encourages the moss. Plants in tubs seem to be OK.

Maybe need to get a goat and let it go au natural.

goat isn´t really a good idea. you will got a lot of horny welsh guys in your garden. :D

Re : Re: Last trim of the year...

Just hope you don't post a bath time video :D

I fear more bed time with Madam ...

Can't stop the Nature without Mosanto's products !!!...
You need at least 2 goats or it will be very noisy with boredom !
There should be goats herds in village for green areas !

looks like i was bored today. also made a video of moving the lawn. :joker: sadly the cam was a bit shaking and i am to lazy to check this before i started so its a bit wobbly.

[video=youtube;Lr1DZMvN2fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1DZMvN2fE[/video]

Yes great video sascha 20.42 seconds of law mowing ffs lol
What is your video Camera I forget I know it's not a goPro but quality is good.
Noticed you have a water proof case or is the video camera water proof itself

But Really nice video
You should teach the wifey how to do that :p

I've started a new thread for the most silly or uninteresting video. At the end of the summer have a vote on it and I will send a home brewed bottle of beer to the winner!

Rules

1. Has to be a video of a mundane task
2. Cannot be exciting or interesting
3. Has to be at least 20.42 minutes long

Yes great video sascha 20.42 seconds of law mowing ffs lol
What is your video Camera I forget I know it's not a goPro but quality is good.
Noticed you have a water proof case or is the video camera water proof itself

But Really nice video
You should teach the wifey how to do that :p

its a sony. :D hdr-as20

but i will upgrade soon to this model.

Action camera AEE S71 Ultra HD MagiCam — AEE™

just because we sell this cams now here in germany and i have to test it. :)

Thank God that video was only about trimming of grass, not something else... :p

Users who are viewing this thread